Saints trade Peterson to Arizona

whodatworm23

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m only referring to Peterson as Former Saints HOF Running Back Adrian Peterson from now on, just to unsettle any Vikings fans that may stumble upon my posts

So... Peterson praises Jesus for answering his prayers on his trade to Arizona while admitting he found out about the trade through ESPN. 

Anyone still believes that there wasnt any bad blood here and that Peterson was becoming a cancer in the lockeroom? 

I was hoping we'd see some spark from him, but I'll tell ya, I haven't been a fan of his since he lit up his kid with a switch.

I've got a lot of friends (including my wife) who are Vikings fans. Some had Peterson jerseys for their kids. They took them back where they bought them and demanded their money back and actually got their money back. That's how little Midwesterners feel about child abuse.

So yeah, I was trying to put that crap aside when he came to us, and it was hard. I really happy this guy is gone now, for many reasons.

17 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

So... Peterson praises Jesus for answering his prayers on his trade to Arizona while admitting he found out about the trade through ESPN. 

Anyone still believes that there wasnt any bad blood here and that Peterson was becoming a cancer in the lockeroom? 

Is what it is Worm. He's gone now, and I think most of us Saints fans couldn't be happier. We all watched how painful it was trying to fit him into the offense. Just wasn't a good fit. Good luck in AZ.

As for me, time to get out the popcorn and watch the Kamara show B|

1 hour ago, SWATcha said:
19 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Is what it is Worm. He's gone now, and I think most of us Saints fans couldn't be happier. We all watched how painful it was trying to fit him into the offense. Just wasn't a good fit. Good luck in AZ.

I'm with Worm, but change Peterson to Payton.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm with Worm, but change Peterson to Payton.

Payton has had his fair share of disagreements with players.  In some cases, I actually agree with him though.  I personally thought Cooks and Ingram were in the wrong and being petty.  But Payton has had a history of letting Ingram drive down the field and someone else score the TD.

The real problem in my eyes, is that players don't seem to have enough respect for Payton  to not argue with him on the sidelines all the time.  You never see players doing this to Belichick.  Yet every Saints game, a player is in Payton's face.  Even Brees got a little hot one time.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

The real problem in my eyes, is that players don't seem to have enough respect for Payton  to not argue with him on the sidelines all the time.  You never see players doing this to Belichick.  Yet every Saints game, a player is in Payton's face.  Even Brees got a little hot one time.

I don’t know about every game, but it does happen more often than it should. Payton already has established a reputation of being hard to work with, so he tends to lose the benefit of the doubt most times for me.

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don’t know about every game, but it does happen more often than it should. Payton already has established a reputation of being hard to work with, so he tends to lose the benefit of the doubt most times for me.

Players respect coaches who make winners out of them... Its been 5 years since the Saints and Payton have been relevant, more than 90% of this roster only knows mediocrity under Payton.

Archived