Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

I want nothing to do with signing or trading for another 30 plus year old QB. We need to draft someone and get this, actually be patient in their development! Most young QBs don’t step on the field w/in their first 16 games and light it up unless their a running QB in a zone read. 

We need to either draft a Qb - my preference - or trade for Sam Darnold and develop him.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I want nothing to do with signing or trading for another 30 plus year old QB. We need to draft someone and get this, actually be patient in their development! Most young QBs don’t step on the field w/in their first 16 games and light it up unless their a running QB in a zone read. 

We need to either draft a Qb - my preference - or trade for Sam Darnold and develop him.

This team has a superbowl defense we need a win now qb because we arent keeping these guys for long 

to develope a qb its 3 years

Just now, taylor made said:

Our starting TE has over 500 yards.

Does he scare anyone?  Does he have anything that makes a DC say, "we've got to stop this guy?"  Look, 11 guys start on offense, and teams usually have 8-10 guys who can catch passes suiting up in a game.  Someone has to get the yards.  Just because Thomas has 500 yards, doesn't make him a very good or great player.  He's an adequate guy, and I'd love to have a possession guy as my #2 TE.  But that's my point, he's miscast here and being asked to do more.  We have a guy who should be #2 starting, and we likely don't have anyone who suits up on any other team behind him.