Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

Just now, lavar703 said:

I’ve openly acknowledged I was wrong about Smith playing this season multiple times. He’s played well and we win almost every game that he’s in. Am I not allowed to change my position? 

Yes, you’ve been good on that. We should all be allowed to admit we were wrong and then everyone needs to move to on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I’ve openly acknowledged I was wrong about Smith playing this season multiple times. He’s played well and we win almost every game that he’s in. Am I not allowed to change my position? 

I am aware you changed your position, but it just also seems like people are acting like our offense has been explosive until now.  It hasn't. Alex Smith was king of the behind the line of scrimmage throw.  The running game was better for Smith and he still struggled to move the offense.  We are actually pushing a lot this game.   Hence the INTs.  

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And Scott Turner the drive killer comes through again lol

He’s an awful playcaller. The Wohleber reverse vs the Lions when we had just got in the red zone and they Logan Thomas hand off on the jet sweep vs the Steelers from our own 38 were truly awful playcalls which cost us points.

Just now, offbyone said:

I am aware you changed your position, but it just also seems like people are acting like our offense has been explosive until now.  It hasn't. Alex Smith was king of the behind the line of scrimmage throw.  The running game was better for Smith and he still struggled to move the offense.  We are actually pushing a lot this game.   Hence the INTs.  

Woah woah woah. I’ve never said the offense was explosive with Smith so don’t go there. I’ve constantly complained about his conservative play. But when they plays are needed to be made he just seems to come through. Don’t misconstrue my feelings. 

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Yes but on the flip side, if Haskins didn’t try those two downfield throws we probably have two more field goals at least right now. That’s the difference, knowing when to take that chance downfield and when not to.