Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Woah woah woah. I’ve never said the offense was explosive with Smith so don’t go there. I’ve constantly complained about his conservative play. But when they plays are needed to be made he just seems to come through. Don’t misconstrue my feelings. 

Fair enough.  It just seems to me like we aren't being realistic.  We all said before the game that the Defense needed to be big and we needed a running game and to not put haskins in a position to ask him to do too much if we want to see success.  We are seeing the opposite of this and everyone is surprised when he throws a pick and frankly he has done quite a bit well consider what is being asked of him.

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Does he scare anyone?  Does he have anything that makes a DC say, "we've got to stop this guy?"  Look, 11 guys start on offense, and teams usually have 8-10 guys who can catch passes suiting up in a game.  Someone has to get the yards.  Just because Thomas has 500 yards, doesn't make him a very good or great player.  He's an adequate guy, and I'd love to have a possession guy as my #2 TE.  But that's my point, he's miscast here and being asked to do more.  We have a guy who should be #2 starting, and we likely don't have anyone who suits up on any other team behind him.  

I'm just disagreeing that we have the worst TE unit in the league. That might of made sense at the start of the year but not now. Thomas is having a breakout year and has shown he is starter quality at tight end. You don't get 500 yards with the chance at 600 at the tight end position and be considered backup material. How about those Bengals, Jaguars, Texans, Arizona Buffalo, Cowboy TE units..

• Like 1