Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

Just now, mar29020 said:

another inaccurate pass by Haskins. Hmmm wow i cant figure out why he was demoted to 3rd string...

Come on bro lol. Both passes were right in there hands. I’m there with you with Haskins struggling but you can’t crush the guy when he puts the ball in their hands and they drop it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Great throw to McKissic but it was broken up. Why is Foster in there? Ugh 🤦‍♂️ Poor coaching! Put in a WR that Haskins has worked with before, maybe if that guys in, that slant is a completion.

yeah cam sims and mclauren should only be on the outside

havent seen foster all year and they try to bring him along now

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It appeared to be put in the right spot. Low and away, definitely catchable. I think if it wasn't our 6th receiver trying to catch it, maybe it would have been caught.

Maybe. I watched it again. It just no better than okay in my book. It's a consistent problem above just that pass.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It appeared to be put in the right spot. Low and away, definitely catchable. I think if it wasn't our 6th receiver trying to catch it, maybe it would have been caught.

I thought the same, poor coaching IMO, why is Foster in there? Why isn’t that pass going to Terry, Cam Sims or even Ingram? People Haskins has worked with and is familiar with! 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Delusional how?  You are the one who was trying to laugh about Haskins having a wristband on to help him with the plays, and I called you on it.  The latest $200 million QB also wears one.  So keep deflecting.  Give me a solid answer though, that's all I'm asking.  

we have to run special game plans for haskins because he doesnt know the playbook. When we lose again with haskins at the helm will you change your mind? This guy has horrible accuracy and no ball placement. I cant wait until smith is back.

2 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

hope to see all the haskins defenders today after we lose again with him

Guess that's our difference.  I want to put the time in to develop someone.  I'm not judging the first season under a new coach by wins and losses or a division title win.  Hell, with the state of our franchise heading into things, Rivera's first two years with wins and losses meant nothing to me, until Rivera himself decided that they needed to mean something. 

Anyway, this discussion is proof that our fanbase won't be able to handle Trey Lance, and I hope for his sake and ours that we stay away from him. 

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Maybe. I watched it again. It just no better than okay in my book. It's a consistent problem above just that pass.

Yes, but sometimes the WRs have to make some plays too & also the defense was right there, Vilma called both of the last two incompletions pass break ups. The passes weren’t really off target, they’re ere contested catches and our receivers couldn’t bring in the pass.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I thought the same, poor coaching IMO, why is Foster in there? Why isn’t that pass going to Terry, Cam Sims or even Ingram? People Haskins has worked with and is familiar with! 

They’re punting this game. They know then probability of winning was extremely low and it seems like they’re just trying to minimize injuries. It’s absurd but they aren’t attempting to win this game. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Come on bro lol. Both passes were right in there hands. I’m there with you with Haskins struggling but you can’t crush the guy when he puts the ball in their hands and they drop it. 

Yeah those were actually the right decisions. He plays so nervous and in his head like how do you have that cannon with the fact he processes as slow as he does it’s just crazy too me. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Just now, turtle28 said:

The thing I did like is the playcall. We need quick passes from Haskins. He gets happy feet going through too many reads. You could see it a little on the pass to McKissic. He needs slant routes, swing passes. Pretty much the entire offense they had catered to Alex Smith needs to be implemented. Gotta run a little RPO like he did at OSU.