Week 15 Post Game: We Beat the Panthers! Yay!

mikebpackfan

35 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

If the Chiefs beat the Saints, that Titans game is basically an exhibition.

Why? There are two games left.  I want to win all of them but if we drop Ten and Chi, we could lose the 1 seed not to mention a bad look heading into the playoffs. Until the math says otherwise, there are no exhibition games in December.

14 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Why? There are two games left.  I want to win all of them but if we drop Ten and Chi, we could lose the 1 seed not to mention a bad look heading into the playoffs. Until the math says otherwise, there are no exhibition games in December.

Because if the Packers beat the Titans, they still have to beat the Bears to ensure the one seed.  If they lose to the Titans, then they have to beat the Bears for the one seed.  

7 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Because if the Packers beat the Titans, they still have to beat the Bears to ensure the one seed.  If they lose to the Titans, then they have to beat the Bears for the one seed.  

What’s the tie breaker if we’re 12-4 with NO and LAR?  I haven’t played around with the variables but I know for sure the coaches and players are not looking ahead.  We’ll give Ten everything we’ve got and they will return the favor, without looking at the standings.  I still think the other top teams will all drop one of their  next 3 but all of that is TBD. 

Game kind of reminded me of the Tampa game minus the GB turnovers. And a bit like the Colts game, we get up early, then mentally I feel we relax and almost believe our own hype. It is like a switch is flicked and then we go into a flunk and can't execute no more. It's funny when the defence plays well in the first half our offence comes into the second half and plays pants. It's like we can't have both. Good thing last night was that our defence came through, that goal line turnover was the game!

• Like 1

If there has been one main problem with Aaron this season, it has been him throwing to the run solution tags on called run plays too often.

There was a ton of that tonight. Don't know if the 3-3-5 looks were throwing off his run fit recognition or what? But he has thrown a bunch this year that were questionable but still worked. They largely did not work tonight.

2 hours ago, Refugee said:

What’s the tie breaker if we’re 12-4 with NO and LAR?  I haven’t played around with the variables but I know for sure the coaches and players are not looking ahead.  We’ll give Ten everything we’ve got and they will return the favor, without looking at the standings.  I still think the other top teams will all drop one of their  next 3 but all of that is TBD. 

If we all tie at 12-4 but we lose to titans, packers are the 1

Edited by Malfatron

8 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

GB got the win, and I'm beyond caring about style points in the regular season.  I'm not sure how good this team actually is, but they are stacking up wins against teams they should beat, which is all they can do.  Getting the #1 seed would be great, but I think every GB fan understands this team is vulnerable.  The story of this season will revolve around what happens in the playoffs.

Every team going into the playoffs is vulnerable.  Even KC has defensive issues.  It would be nice to get Linsley back at center and Jenkins back to LG.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Refugee said:

But if we drop one the TN game is the one to drop because they are in the AFC.

• Like 1