BDL 2020 Semifinal Round - #6 Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ #4 Singapore Sentinels

Whicker

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Singapore Sentinels  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2020 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I know he did. I’m just reminding you. When you were down last week you called on him and others to vote.

That was just with 3 hours left as there were a lot of close or near ties.

I'll probably do the same this week regardless of the vote.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Get on the Horn!

scratching los angeles zoo GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

I don't want to be like the World of Warcraft Commercial just yet.

It does suck that CEH won't be playing in a Bizz Bowl regard less. Myles Gaskin will likely be back next week as I can only have 3 healthy backs. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately like some have pointed out, a big counter balance for the Sing Sing offense is injured and really looked like a shell of himself last week and barely got into the game on a third of the snaps. 

Two of my favorite defensive lines in BDL, the other team is going to need as much balance as possible, both good runs games. I think Waller has another good game, because as good as David is he's still going to concede a bit in the height and speed department at almost 31 to Waller, but without Allen to capitalize on any extra attention that leaves Higgins and Beasley. And while Beasley deserves more credit, he's not carrying a team this late in the game. 

ICBR on the strength of a more balanced offense to go with their suffocating defense. Incredibly close though.

Ugh this was a tough one. ICBR is playing an out of position offensive lineman against quite possibly the two best interior linemen in the game, and the game plan really doesn’t try to address this glaring weakness outside of running to the outside which is fine but not some magic answer. I also, however, agree with JLash and Ted that the Singapore offense is less than desirable against a strong ICBR defense. 

I almost want to abstain in this match but I’m going to go Singapore. I think, at home, Brady is better able to find the cracks in a defensive struggle and pull out a win. 

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ugh this was a tough one. ICBR is playing an out of position offensive lineman against quite possibly the two best interior linemen in the game, and the game plan really doesn’t try to address this glaring weakness outside of running to the outside which is fine but not some magic answer. I also, however, agree with JLash and Ted that the Singapore offense is less than desirable against a strong ICBR defense. 

I almost want to abstain in this match but I’m going to go Singapore. I think, at home, Brady is better able to find the cracks in a defensive struggle and pull out a win. 

This is where I stand as well. 

I'm gonna side with most of the Singapore voters here. SIngapore's tackles are able to limit the ICBR outside rush and let Brady get enough done dinking and dunking, while on defense that interior is able to stuff the run on the inside, while taking away a lot of Tannehill's time in the pocket. There could be some success with play-action, but I think Singapore's back 7 is good enough to prevent several big plays and this lets them pinch the win.

Singapore 20 - 17 Ivory Coast