Game balls and jocks vs Forty Whiners

textaz03

Good lord!! I have a tone of Jocks to dish out today!!

jocks: EVERYONE!!!  

How do you spell mediocre? C-O-W-B-O-Y-S that’s how you spell it. The owner and management embrace .500 teams!! We were looking at a top 5 pick, and what did we do, string together a pair of wins  take us out of the top 10 most likely. 

We are 1 Washington win away from elimination. These wins do nothing but give this team and some fans false hope! 

Edited by textaz03

Jock strap to all the fans in their feelings about Pollard (drastically) outplaying Zeke.  My god, Twitter and Reddit are cancerous right now. These people deserve the mediocre product this franchise puts out by endorsing every ridiculous decision they’ve made regarding that player.

Edited by matt79511

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

GBs: Andy Dalton, CD Lamb, Tony Pollard, DLaw, Aldon Smith, Donnavon Wilson, GALLIMORE, Anthony Brown, Michael Gallup, Randy Gregory

JS: Jaylon Smith, Darian Thompson, Terrence Steele, Zeke

Happy to some young guys on defense continue the progression, particularly at some long standing trouble spots.  Wilson especially.  Pollard needed that 40yder to make that the stats look better, but I still think he looks (and has looked) better than Zeke.

Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Happy to some young guys on defense continue the progression, particularly at some long standing trouble spots.  Wilson especially.  Pollard needed that 40yder to make that the stats look better, but I still think he looks (and has looked) better than Zeke.

He looks like he hits the hole quicker and has a 2nd gear.  Zeke still is a good runner, just seems to have lost his 2nd gear, and for a top paid rb, that's not good.

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

He looks like he hits the hole quicker and has a 2nd gear.  Zeke still is a good runner, just seems to have lost his 2nd gear, and for a top paid rb, that's not good.

Most RB’s generally have a shelf life of what, 6 years? This is his 5th year and is already showing signs of degradation. Zeke’s stock is definitely heading in the wrong direction. 

personally, I’d trade him for a 3rd rounder and take the cap hit of 15 mil of dead money and eat it. 

Edited by textaz03

18 hours ago, DaBoys said:

GBs: Andy Dalton, CD Lamb, Tony Pollard, DLaw, Aldon Smith, Donnavon Wilson, GALLIMORE, Anthony Brown, Michael Gallup, Randy Gregory

JS: Jaylon Smith, Darian Thompson, Terrence Steele, Zeke

I forgot to give a GB to Jourdan Lewis. He had a good game yesterday. 

Brown, Chido, Diggs, Wilson, and Lewis all had good moments from yesterday.