Should We Resign Trubisky?

Bowler1215

10 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

You trade two 2's for Wentz or a 1, 3 and a future 3 for Prescott of course! #conviction #mustwinin2021

In reality the chances of either happening are slim. Would need to clear up a crap ton of cap space to make either a reality which would leave the team lacking at other spots and without an ideal amount of draft picks to add depth at other  needed positions.

I see the most likely option being trading up for a QB in the draft. It will give the team a cost controlled cheaper option for the next few years while leaving them with space to address other areas like WR, OL etc.

You can try and get guys like Dak Watson or Prescott but then who are they going to be throwing to? No room for one of them + ARob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, topwop1 said:

In reality the chances of either happening are slim. Would need to clear up a crap ton of cap space to make either a reality which would leave the team lacking at other spots and without an ideal amount of draft picks to add depth at other  needed positions.

I see the most likely option being trading up for a QB in the draft. It will give the team a cost controlled cheaper option for the next few years while leaving them with space to address other areas like WR, OL etc.

You can try and get guys like Dak Watson or Prescott but then who are they going to be throwing to? No room for one of them + ARob

I think you'll see a QB drafted and Foles will start the season. The focus of the offseason will be about improving the supporting cast moreso than improving the QB.

13 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

I think you'll see a QB drafted and Foles will start the season. The focus of the offseason will be about improving the supporting cast moreso than improving the QB.

I think otherwise.  They gotta take a shot at QB this year.  Someone who shows promise for the future.  There are no guarantees beyond this year.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Sounds like we're going Navy triple option baby!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, topwop1 said:

I think otherwise.  They gotta take a shot at QB this year.  Someone who shows promise for the future.  There are no guarantees beyond this year.  

They can do both. Stop drafting three or four cornerbacks every year, and things will have a better chance of improving. 

• Like 3