Dwayne Haskins and the Future

lavar703

10 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I understand and Dak is a good QB, Cousins was/is a GOOD QB ,,  they both want(ed) ELITE money . You don't give that kinda Jack to GOOD QBs. PS, I do love the 3rd stringers-You got me there ! 😋

You can only get a good QB if you draft them or if you give them ELITE money when they become a free agent.

We’ve been far worse the last 3 years w/o Cousins then we were from 2015-17.

I’m still waiting for the Washington QB who’s going to be better than what Cousins was for us.

Maybe that guy will come around in a few more years. It took 5 years, three 2nd round draft picks and a 1st round pick (Sweat) until we finally replaced Orakpo’s production.

Don’t you think we’d be the best team in the NFC East this season w/ this defense & Kirk by a mile?

I do. I think we’d have 10 or 11 wins and we’d be resting a lot of our starters on Sunday.

We could’ve had that but Dan & Bruce blew it!

Edited by turtle28

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You can only get a good QB if you draft them or if you give them ELITE money when they become a free agent.

We’ve been far worse the last 3 years w/o Cousins then we were from 2015-17.

I’m still waiting for the Washington QB who’s going to be better than what Cousins was for us.

Maybe that guy will come around in a few more years. It took 5 years, three 2nd round draft picks and a 1st round pick (Sweat) until we finally replaced Orakpo’s production.

Don’t you think we’d be the best team in the NFC East this season w/ this defense & Kirk by a mile?

I do. I think we’d have 10 or 11 wins and we’d be resting a lot of our starters on Sunday.

We could’ve had that but Dan & Bruce blew it!

I think we'd be 8-8 with Capt Kirk .

43 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I think we'd be 8-8 with Capt Kirk .

I think we’d be better, we were 9-7, 8-7-1 (bc Hopkins missed a FG vs the Bengals) & 7-9 with Kirk and mostly bc we had a bad running game and one of the worst defenses in the NFL in 2015, 16 & 17.

You put a passing game that throws for 250 yards plus a game and a few TDs a game with our top 5 defense and we’d win a few more games than we’ve won this year.

You put this defense on the Kirk teams from 2015-2017 and again, we’d win a few more games each year bc even if Kirk wasn’t good or great in a game, our D would keep us in the game so we may be able to win it or win us a game like they vs the 49ers.

Edited by turtle28

17 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think we’d be better, we were 9-7, 8-7-1 (bc Hopkins missed a FG vs the Bengals) & 7-9 with Kirk and mostly bc we had a bad running game and one of the worst defenses in the NFL in 2015, 16 & 17.

You put a passing game that throws for 250 yards plus a game and a few TDs a game with our top 5 defense and we’d win a few more games than we’ve won this year.

You put this defense on the Kirk teams from 2015-2017 and again, we’d win a few more games each year bc even if Kirk wasn’t good or great in a game, our D would keep us in the game so we may be able to win it or win us a game like they vs the 49ers.

His career Win/ Loss record is 51 and 53 . He's a .500 Q B . almost