Looking at playoff seeding

bucsfan333

28 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do you maybe wanna argue about QBs in the draft for old time's sake?

😆

Ahh, now it all makes sense. Ya'll never really liked Jameis, it was all just trolling me the whole time! Damn, ya'll are good. 😆

• Like 1

Man this whole NFC East so trash Bucs might be playing the Cowboys it looks like now🤣

Honestly the whole NFC East is trash Cowboys, Washington, Eagles, Giants they should all be easy wins.

Cowboys might be the easiest game, with no pass rush and a pretty bad secondary. 

Edited by JohnCena

4 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Man this whole NFC East so trash Bucs might be playing the Cowboys it looks like now🤣

Honestly the whole NFC East is trash Cowboys, Washington, Eagles, Giants they should all be easy wins.

Cowboys might be the easiest game, with no pass rush and a pretty bad secondary. 

NFC East is the only team I'd take the Bucs over in the NFC and I guess possibly the Bears if they get in. Bucs are 1-5 against playoff teams with that lone win against the Pack whom I don't want to see again in the playoffs.

If I had to pick a SB matchup I'd take Chiefs vs Packers as they have the 2 best QB's by a landslide and don't think anyone can win in those venues come January.