Pulp or No Pulp  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pulp in your orange juice?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 weeks later...

Before the diabeetus diagnosis, I drank about a gallon of orange juice a week.  Never was a fan of pulp, though.  My muscles involuntarily react to solids hitting my tongue and other parts of my mouth while I'm drinking.  I'd be fine with it otherwise. 

On 12/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, ET80 said:

At my age, you have no filter. Sorta like my Camel's.

Do they legit not have filters?  The summer i was briefly a smoker so i could get extra breaks, many years ago that was my brand because it was hilarious.  But also, they totally have filters.  Right?

On 12/22/2020 at 6:03 AM, SwAg said:

Only psychopaths enjoy pulp.  It’s like the people who choose to drink carbonated water instead.  Complete lunatics.

Agreed.  Absolute lunatics who enjoy pulp.  

But you're a psychopath if you don't enjoy carbonated water in pretty much anything. 

55 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Do they legit not have filters?  The summer i was briefly a smoker so i could get extra breaks, many years ago that was my brand because it was hilarious.  But also, they totally have filters.  Right?

The old ones didn't, I think. I think they're required to nowadays (not sure up North where you're at though). 

I was actually a Marlboro Lights guy back in 2015. I actually tried one again about two or so years ago (back when we could go to a bar and congregate) and holy moly, it was disgusting.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:08 PM, Outpost31 said:

If I wanted to eat something I’d eat it and not drink it.

Pulp is the dumbest ****ing **** ever.

Has anyone ever told you that you're incredibly intense on the most inane things?

Not complaining, it's actually pretty cool.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

The old ones didn't, I think. I think they're required to nowadays (not sure up North where you're at though). 

I was actually a Marlboro Lights guy back in 2015. I actually tried one again about two or so years ago (back when we could go to a bar and congregate) and holy moly, it was disgusting.

I'd honestly be extremely reluctant to even try any cig today.  I think you'd have to pay me to even light it up.  It's so gross.

Literally the only purpose i can think of, is more breaks in a ******* awful manual labour job that i hated.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Death to pulp imo.  It's a gateway to unfiltered cigarettes, and also it's ******* disgusting.

I want to know the sequence that takes you from juice with pulp and leads you to unfiltered cigarettes.

BTW pulp in lemonade/limeade is great too.