Week 16: Remember the Titans at Packers

packfanfb

This is the way to the 1 seed  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Why will the Packers beat the Titans in Week 16?

• Because Aaron Rodgers
    • Because we hold Derrick Henry under 150 yards
    • Because PackFanFB made the GDT
    • Because Outpost31 was right all along about rookie ILBs
    • Because Packerraymond is a better mod than CWood21
    • Because Malfatron blew the Colts game, prompting a winning streak

This Rams/Seahawks game will clear a lot up. I love that the NFC West plays inside their division the last 2 weeks, should all be tough games. I hope they all find a way to split so the Saints can get the 2 seed - my preference would be to play the Saints in Lambeau in the NFCCG if we get there.

The math is off. There are actually several routes for TB to play in Lambeau. It's not just as the 5 seed.  It's closer to 20%. Only TWO or three games come into the calculation: the Bucs wild card game and any wild card games of lower seeded teams. That is all there is to calculate and that's 30% on the high end. But that really can't be calculated until we see the actual matchup. Also, what if Tampa sits starters their final game? They could easily be 6 seed.

The Rams /Seahawks game should clarify things a bit. I could see the Rams coming to Lambeau if they lose this weekend, and they really don't scare me.

I do think the Bucs are the only problem team for the Packers. But I also don't know that the Bucs make it out of Washington if they get their defensive starters back. Bucs are a bad matchup for us, but they might lose to literally every other team in round one.

6 minutes ago, JaireAlex said:

The math is off. There are actually several routes for TB to play in Lambeau. It's not just as the 5 seed

No, the math isn't off. He specifically said 5 seed, and I specified it throughout with that assumption.

It was never about them playing us as any other seed other than the 5 seed because his point was to AVOID the 5 seed as the 1 seed since he thinks the 2 and 3 seeds are automatic wins as well.

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No, the math isn't off. He specifically said 5 seed, and I specified it throughout with that assumption.

It was never about them playing us as any other seed other than the 5 seed because his point was to AVOID the 5 seed as the 1 seed since he thinks the 2 and 3 seeds are automatic wins as well.

I’m no math whizz, but Even if it was off 20% is “likely”? Or even 30%?

im jealous of people with good math skills. Was never my strong suit. Then again, I find a lot of people with good math skills have poor personal and communication skills. I work with engineers mostly and they can make things real awkward and inefficient working in team or with customers.

People with both math and communication skills have a big advantage. 

I’m currently back in school and thought I’d never have to take another math class after like 10 years of college, but back at it and I forgot how much I dislike it. 

56 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m no math whizz, but Even if it was off 20% is “likely”? Or even 30%?

im jealous of people with good math skills. Was never my strong suit. Then again, I find a lot of people with good math skills have poor personal and communication skills. I work with engineers mostly and they can make things real awkward and inefficient working in team or with customers.

People with both math and communication skills have a big advantage. 

I’m currently back in school and thought I’d never have to take another math class after like 10 years of college, but back at it and I forgot how much I dislike it. 

I'm an engineer and agree. I'm sort of a unicorn being an extroverted engineer ha. I think it's more common in my industry, though. I've found engineers in the space industry are more "normal".

On 12/21/2020 at 9:58 AM, JaireAlex said:

Seems like a good matchup for the Packers on paper.

The Titans only have 3 offensive weapons. I would put Jaire on Brown and double up on Davis (King and Savage). Henry will get his yards but they can make a few stops. Amos, Scott, Martin, and Barnes just need to make a few plays.

What am I not seeing?

The Titans TE... he could be an issue.