GDT: SNF Tennessee Titans @ Green Bay Packers

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Went back and looked at Evans at Alabama, we are Mariota'ing him. lol

He is a trained wild beast. Just point that man in a direction and say go 100 miles per hour. Stop trying to make him some cerebral player. 
1st down, obvious run situations Stand Up LB.
2nd and long, SPY, Man to Man on a RB out the backfield or blitzer
3rd down (passing situations) edge or blitz.

That's all he needs to know how to do. LOL

Tough to say without being in the Locker room, but idk if this guy has the maturity or work ethic to be a very good pro LB. Never hear about him putting in crazy work like our secondary USED to when Logan was here. Or how AJB and Henry work like crazy 

Rashaan is bad. We aren’t Mariota’ing him. He’s bad 

7 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Simmons desperately needs help on the DL. I think Clowney, regardless of his low numbers, was taking a deserved amount of OL’s attention. Focus goes all on Simmons now, and there’s only so much he can do

as much as we need edge rushers, i think another impact interior DL could make things really difficult on opposing offenses. recreate that simmons-casey pairing we were all looking forward to.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

as much as we need edge rushers, i think another impact interior DL could make things really difficult on opposing offenses. recreate that simmons-casey pairing we were all looking forward to.

Yea the way we have been striking out with edge rushers, I would rather create pressure from the inside out. If you get another boss in the middle it can help us get by with not having the greatest edge rushers.

also, arthur smith was just bad last night. where the hell was the play action early? i lost count of the number of times we ran derrick henry twice, took him off the field, and had to convert a 3rd and medium/long just to stay alive. that's literally never how our offense works and it's beyond me that we went with that against the packers. it's like we were begging their edge rushers to tee off on our crappy tackles. truly awful stuff, really a goose egg from the entire team.

Edited by -Hope-

21 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Really wish we had tried Evans on the edge with Jayon and Long at ILB at some point. Hell, Evans has been bad enough that I’d consider giving it a shot and throwing Compton at ILB since they’re currently the same player anyways.

You see how moving to OLB has completely changed Hassan Reddick’s career. I think it could be the same situation with Evans. It may be too late this year to change up his position but I hope we look at doing that next year. I’d hate if he flourished at being an OLB on another team without us even giving him a chance.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

You see how moving to OLB has completely changed Hassan Reddick’s career. I think it could be the same situation with Evans. It may be too late this year to change up his position but I hope we look at doing that next year. I’d hate if he flourished at being an OLB on another team without us even giving him a chance.

I've been posting this for the last page or two.
It's worth a try. We know how he is at ILB. 
Reddick was literally trying to cover TEs and RBs. With varying success. 

Evans needs to be given a chance there. 

This is what kills me, the coaching staff see this sh!t every week & do nothing about it, hell at this point sign Zach brown granted he was very immature & left the franchise on a bad note but brown isn’t nowhere near terrible as Evans. He has no instincts, makes bone head penalties can’t get off blocks can’t cover, if he thinks he’s dead from start to finish 

40 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

This is what kills me, the coaching staff see this sh!t every week & do nothing about it, hell at this point sign Zach brown granted he was very immature & left the franchise on a bad note but brown isn’t nowhere near terrible as Evans. He has no instincts, makes bone head penalties can’t get off blocks can’t cover, if he thinks he’s dead from start to finish 

Losing Ty McKenzie hurts as bad as keeping/hiring Bowen/Haslett