GDT: SNF Tennessee Titans @ Green Bay Packers

ttitansfan4life

No Fulton is a blow...     he better play next week...  we need a little time for them as a group to be on the field together so they have tape to work on things..

With Colts blowing out Steelers.. GRRR   stay mad that we lost to them..   this is a huge game. 

Nice to see the Colts finally lose to give us some breathing room

Would love to win the South tonight vs a good opponent and a future HOF QB

Also Nashville has had a crappy few days so it would be nice for the Titans to give something nice to the people of Nashville and make them feel good after some animal ruined Xmas

Would like to play well on a National stage after the last 2 times we played on Prime Time were kind on laughable performances from Gostkowski missing most of kicks in Denver and Special Teams blowing it vs the Colts 

Lets go win it 

16 minutes ago, AirMcNair said:

down in madison two hours south it's already starting to snow. I can only imagine the conditions up. there. TITAN UP BABY

Snow game on Christmas week for the division and a colts loss. I literally got everything I wanted and more for Christmas. Let’s finish this.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 2