All-Time Pleasant Surprise Team

QBIso

12 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Leigh Bodden was one of the biggest  pleasant surprises - I remember back in the day Chad OchoCinco always giving him props. Another one, going back a ways, was Vinny Testeverde. He was atrocious in Tampa Bay and when we brought him in I thought it was going to be interceptapalooza, but he did a good gob at QB.  

Good call on Bodden.

In recent memory I would add Joe Schobert, Tayshaun Gipson and Jordan Poyer (I though we SHOULD have kept this guy and Ogbah in recent memory). And one of my Favorites of all time...even though I thought he was going to do more RB from my Mom's alma mater Alabama State, RB Isiah Crowell.....

How would we feel about a safety tandem of T.Gip and J.P. this year? I think we would be +1 or +2 wins....

Edited by DaWg_LB.

5 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

In recent memory I would add Joe Schobert, Tayshaun Gipson and Jordan Poyer (I though we SHOULD have kept this guy and Ogbah in recent memory). And one of my Favorites of all time...even though I thought he was going to do more RB from my Mom's alma mater Alabama State, RB Isiah Crowell.....

How would we feel about a safety tandem of T.Gip and J.P. this year? I think we would be +1 or +2 wins....

Poyer was garbage for us. Him being good in Buffalo is one of the biggest surprises I’ve seen