Week 16 Games

Leader

2 hours ago, Tperk said:

Im going against Kamara in one league and Cook in another in FF championship this week. Kinda ruining my xmas buzz to be honest!

I feel sorry for you.  Kamara might have set a record for most fantasy points by a running back - 54.7.  I’m in the championship game in my league, and I can’t see a scenario where I lose to my opponent thanks to his historic performance.

Lemme see if I've got this right....If GB, New Orleans, & Seattle all have the same records after this week, we are still #1 seed due to having the tiebreakers over the other two?....It than means we would still have to beat Chicago in order to retain it?....

However by winning on Sunday we can retain a game lead over New Orleans and two over Seattle with a Seattle loss?....We than wouldn't need to defeat Chicago in order to freeze them both out over getting the #1 seed?...

8 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Lemme see if I've got this right....If GB, New Orleans, & Seattle all have the same records after this week, we are still #1 seed due to having the tiebreakers over the other two?....It than means we would still have to beat Chicago in order to retain it?....

However by winning on Sunday we can retain a game lead over New Orleans and two over Seattle with a Seattle loss?....We than wouldn't need to defeat Chicago in order to freeze them both out over getting the #1 seed?...

7 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Lemme see if I've got this right....If GB, New Orleans, & Seattle all have the same records after this week, we are still #1 seed due to having the tiebreakers over the other two?....It than means we would still have to beat Chicago in order to retain it?.... However by winning on Sunday we can retain a game lead over New Orleans and two over Seattle with a Seattle loss?....We than wouldn't need to defeat Chicago in order to freeze them both out over getting the #1 seed?...

Keep is easy......

Just win out. Then we dont have to worry what anybody else does 👍

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Both links come up Page not found when opened...However the "NFL Playoff Machine" link was found under "Quick Links"....It's very handy once you know how to navigate your way around...Thanks..

Ah wonder if the URL changes each week.

I particularly like 538's because it updates odds as you select across multiple weeks.

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Well at least GB's run defense isn't having historic performances dropped on their heads

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Gulp

Yea, maybe you could have waited until AFTER the game against the league leading rusher (by 200 yards mind you) before making that statement... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

1. beat chicago

2. beat tenn and seattle loses a game

We dont really need NO to do anything

Theres a scenario where we lose both games and still get the 1, but we would need a lot of help