Week 16 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The thing is, Diggs would not be the dynamic threat that Diggs is right now if he was still in MIN.

This is definitely true as well. Jefferson is a great player and will serve that offense well for a long time, but Diggs is a special player that can truly change an offense. 

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Cousins just can’t maximize his potential the way Allen can. That arm talent is rare. 

Without looking at Diggs numbers from previous years, about the only thing different to my eye is his attitude.  He can’t control what the QB or coach on his team does - his dynamic ability was, and is still on display, regardless.  

45 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Washington vs Philadelphia? Why the hell is THAT putrid game Sunday night? 

It decides the NFCE division winner.  It is the proper drama call.  Washington wins the game, they win the division.  If they lose, the winner of the Cowboys and Giants game wins the division.  I'm hoping for a Dallas-NYG tie and a Washington loss.  Throw a big wrench in everything!  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It decides the NFCE division winner.  It is the proper drama call.  Washington wins the game, they win the division.  If they lose, the winner of the Cowboys and Giants game wins the division.  I'm hoping for a Dallas-NYG tie and a Washington loss.  Throw a big wrench in everything!  

I'm hoping for a Washington loss and a Giants win so we get a 6-10 team hosting a playoff game 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Give me TEN vs HOU. 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm hoping for a Washington loss and a Giants win so we get a 6-10 team hosting a playoff game 

I want Washington to get in and Alex Smith/Antonio Gibson to be healthy. Best chance (still not great) of the No. 4 beating Tampa in round 1. Washington's pass rush could at least give Brady some trouble. The Bucs will walk over the Giants or Cowboys. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I want Washington to get in and Alex Smith/Antonio Gibson to be healthy. Best chance (still not great) of the No. 4 beating Tampa in round 1. Washington's pass rush could at least give Brady some trouble. The Bucs will walk over the Giants or Cowboys. 

I’m also still holding out for the NFCE thrashing of Brady in the cold. It’s very improbable but you’re right, a healthy Washington probably has the best chance to do it.

The trouble is, the more I read about Smith’s injury, the more I cringe. I guess part of the problem with his strained calf is that a portion of the muscle was used to rebuild other parts of his leg in extensive surgeries. They also just canned their 15th overall QB prospect. Don’t know how much they can reload that offense by playoff time.