RIP ex-Rams/Steelers Hall-of-Fame LB Kevin Greene

Apparition

On 12/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, Deadpulse said:

When a loved one dies, do you typically diminish the things they have done at the wake orrrrr? 

Can you imagine...?

“He wasn’t the best ______ ever, but he was decent. He was a slightly above average human being, who will be marginally missed by a few individuals. This turnout today shows how averagely loved he was...”

It’s like the letters of recommendation that you want to write vs the ones you actually write.

7 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

No, Michael Strahan has the all time record right now at 22.5 sacks in a season.  Brett Favre intentionally fell down so he could let Strahan have the record.  

Justin Houston did tie Gastineau at 22, and so did Jared Allen.  

Yeah, he was on steroids and a lot of those guys were in the 80s.  That was the era when it was starting to become a problem and they didn't have the regulations they do now.  

Yeah, I hate this nowadays.  

Defenses get a fumble or pick, and the whole team has to run across the field to celebrate.  

They don't even do this s*** in high school.  

NFL needs to start throwing fines for that.  

agree, it's trash now. I'm not sure how many seasons I have left watching this league

I knew about strahan and the 22.5 , but since favre gave him the last one, I consider Houston , Allen and Gastineau's seasons at the top.  Reggie White had 21 in a strike 1987 season, I doubt that will ever be matched.