Defense Discussion [2017]

CentralFC

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Shields is $3.125M in dead money.  

16 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I've got him on OTC at 4.275.

Eitherway, there isn't much difference.

No problem....I used the info from Spotrac.   Not sure why they are different.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

So complaining about those allegedly making a "stupid childish complaint" is better?

So complaining about my complaining is better?

It's a stupid thing to complain about and when the do it, it just waters down their arguments to me. There's legitimate stuff to talk about other than catching feelings because of what a freaking package is called.

9 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It's a stupid thing to complain about and when the do it, it just waters down their arguments to me. There's legitimate stuff to talk about other than catching feelings because of what a freaking package is called.

Where exactly did I complain?  You are the only one here acting agitated about anything.

30 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Why is every post the implication of someone complaining?

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why is every post the implication of someone complaining?

It's brought up entirely too much for it's actual lack of importance. It leads me to believe, like I already do, that those who do it are overly critical individuals who look anywhere and everywhere for something they can harp on. Even when it's completely baseless and means nothing.

I've seen it over a hundred times. Oh no he has slick names for stuff, how dare he. Get off my lawn, grrrr. That's how it sounds to me. 

For how often it's brought up, it's closer to a complaint than a joke to me. It's my feel. If you don't like it, that's fine. But that's my feeling on why it's brought up.

It's just such a silly thing to bring up. It's no different than Mac's physique being brought up, or whatever. It's not important but those who don't like him already think they need to comment on it.

43 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It's brought up entirely too much for it's actual lack of importance. It leads me to believe, like I already do, that those who do it are overly critical individuals who look anywhere and everywhere for something they can harp on. Even when it's completely baseless and means nothing.

I've seen it over a hundred times. Oh no he has slick names for stuff, how dare he. Get off my lawn, grrrr. That's how it sounds to me. 

For how often it's brought up, it's closer to a complaint than a joke to me. It's my feel. If you don't like it, that's fine. But that's my feeling on why it's brought up.

It's just such a silly thing to bring up. It's no different than Mac's physique being brought up, or whatever. It's not important but those who don't like him already think they need to comment on it.

lol I made up 1 fake name as a joke and you started ranting

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

The issue is that some people don't think that losing Shazier should, or will, have any impact on their defense apparently.

Having good players is one thing.

Having good players play is another.

Their run D looked awful without him. Baltimore was also carving them up with RBs in the flats because Moats and Williams did not have the speed to get to the edge and shut it down. Shazier stops those for 3-4 yards a gain. Without him they give up about 12-15. New England will carve them up with RBs. 

7 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Your point is forfeited because you think Lego hair lacks importance.  How is Capers supposed to relate with our defense if his hair looks like that?  He wouldn't even be able to relate with Ryan Shazier, and Ryan Shazier can't even grow his own hair. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Your point is forfeited because you think Lego hair lacks importance.  How is Capers supposed to relate with our defense if his hair looks like that?  He wouldn't even be able to relate with Ryan Shazier, and Ryan Shazier can't even grow his own hair. 

Maybe he could come up with a cool sounding name for his hair.

Archived