16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hornby?
    • Someone Other Than Hornby.
    • Texans
    • Browns lulz....
    • Beer Companies

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

you're an idiot. he clearly said that every week he discusses things that Hue has screwed up. But there's a difference between that criticism and saying he should be fired. and now, you're accusing players of quitting on him? My God man. 

I personally am not blasting Hue this week. I’m blasting the players for not holding themselves accountable.

1 minute ago, cortes02 said:

It might be time for the Browns to go all in on offense this off season via draft & free agency.  The offense has been so bad this year that it's become embarrassing. 

Peace!!!

Just go bpa and for the love of god stop overthinking and trading back for quantity.  Get some god damn quality. 

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

you're an idiot. he clearly said that every week he discusses things that Hue has screwed up. But there's a difference between that criticism and saying he should be fired. and now, you're accusing players of quitting on him? My God man. 

Don't get a ban on account of me.

Screwing up gets you criticism.

1-22 gets you fired.

It's the NFL, man. Results matter.

1 minute ago, Don Roshi said:

Hue seems to be getting all of the blame though. There's a lot more wrong with the team than him.

Hue is the HC and he is getting the majority of the blame because this team does not seem to be improving from week to week. Our offense especially is straight trash...Hue refuses to change from his "vertical passing" attack.....

We definitely need some better play makers, but, let's not act like we don't have some competent pieces that could be coached up to be better.

3 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

It might be time for the Browns to go all in on offense this off season via draft & free agency.  The offense has been so bad this year that it's become embarrassing. 

Peace!!!

Please no more overrated WRs who only care about that last paycheck.

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Don't get a ban on account of me.

Screwing up gets you criticism.

1-22 gets you fired.

It's the NFL, man. Results matter.

Firing a coach in the 2nd year of a total rebuild.  We haven't given him anything to work with.  You fire Hue nobody is going to want to come here and coach as they will be worried about a short leash....Hue has to be given more weapons and another year...anything less shows total ineptness in ownership.

If this team fires Hue then they might as well stop operation. I'm still going to say give Hue the life of his contract and Kizer til week 17. We got 2 1sts and 3 2nds, tons of cap space... all we need is consistence. Keeping Hue here is how you get it. Like it or not this team wouldnt win any more games if we had Lombardy coaching and Montana at QB.  

Quit having a fire sale every other season. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

58 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Hue is the HC and he is getting the majority of the blame because this team does not seem to be improving from week to week. Our offense especially is straight trash...Hue refuses to change from his "vertical passing" attack.....

We definitely need some better play makers, but, let's not act like we don't have some competent pieces that could be coached up to be better.

we watching the same game? Screen pass thrown behind target. two short slants thrown well over targets head, one which gets returned for a touchdown. No matter what way you crack it, we aren't completing the downfield passes, we aren't accurate on short routes, and yes, we still lack a legit #1 target. If we had better QB play, nobody would have these opinions. We have gotten to the redzone this season, but crap the bed once we get there. Yes, a couple of occasions have been b/c of playcalling, but the majority have been poor execution on the QB

Just now, candyman93 said:

If you guys can name me a successful coach in any sport that started 1-22 and went on to have success, I’ll defend Hue with you.

Name me a successful team in any sport that... screw this. Taking it out on each other doesn't help anything. We're all frustrated. We'll win some day.

Archived