Jump to content

Pro Bow Roster announced Cowboys have....


Recommended Posts

Remember when daboys told me that our team was littered with all-pros and I disagreed? Reality check - we dont even have a probowler. 

Now, obviously, this has a *ton* to do with injuries. I get that. But not every player is injured; Dlaw, Coop/Gallup/Ceedee, Jaylon, etc.  

 

Fully healthy we probably have 2-3 all pro caliber players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

jvyby2ok08a61.jpg

 

Hopefully we can stop overrating our roster.

Dak was on pace. Martin probably should have been on there. But yeah...we definitely aren't as stacked as what a lot of people think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, D82 said:

Dak was on pace. Martin probably should have been on there. But yeah...we definitely aren't as stacked as what a lot of people think.

Maybe, but Rodgers went God mode, so maybe not even Dak. Probably just Martin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, D82 said:

Dak was on pace. Martin probably should have been on there. But yeah...we definitely aren't as stacked as what a lot of people think.

As good of a season Dak was having, I dont think he would have edged out Arod, Mahomes, or Allen.

Dak threw 4 Ints in 4 games. ARod threw 5 for the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CAPJ said:

As good of a season Dak was having, I dont think he would have edged out Arod, Mahomes, or Allen.

Dak threw 4 Ints in 4 games. ARod threw 5 for the year.

And 2 of those were hailmarys. Not something you should hold against a QB. 

He wouldve had a solid chance of beating out Allen with the pace he was on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And 2 of those were hailmarys. Not something you should hold against a QB. 

He wouldve had a solid chance of beating out Allen with the pace he was on. 

Hold them against them or not. I was using them to compare him to Rodgers.

Even if you take them away, he still threw 2 in 4 games to Rodgers 5 in 16.

I still don't think he would have caught Allen. Allen would have finished with a better record.

Dak would have most likely had more turnovers given how much we would have needed to throw because our poor defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Hold them against them or not. I was using them to compare him to Rodgers.

Even if you take them away, he still threw 2 in 4 games to Rodgers 5 in 16.

I still don't think he would have caught Allen. Allen would have finished with a better record.

Dak would have most likely had more turnovers given how much we would have needed to throw because our poor defense.

Yeah, Rodgers balled out. Dak wouldve had to compete for the 2nd team. I 100% believe we are in the playoffs with Dak, but Allens team is better. LIS, it would have been tough for Dak to make it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

ixeckqtuh6a61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

 

I can be a little slow sometimes. Shouldnt we be on the Good Receiver, Poor pass protection side of the chart. PFF thinks we have bad receivers?

Edited by HDsportsfan
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I can be a little slow sometimes. Shouldnt we be on the Good Receiver, Poor pass protection side of the chart. PFF thinks we have bad receivers?

Theyve led the NFL in drops 2 years in a row. PFF thinks they are overrated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theyve led the NFL in drops 2 years in a row. PFF thinks they are overrated.

I get the drops. I don't know, maybe i have my blue glasses on--shrug--because i just don't see them as a bottom tier group.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I get the drops. I don't know, maybe i have my blue glasses on--shrug--because i just don't see them as a bottom tier group.

They make some awesome splash plays, so its easy to think highly of them. But much like the rest of our team, we tend to ignore the flaws. I mean, hell, Gallup dropped like 3-4 TDs just by himself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...