Week 6 - Rams at Jaguars

RamRod

Just now, jrry32 said:

Russell Wilson is excusable because we have to face him twice a year, and he's such a headache. But the Jaguars aren't a rival, and that guy is key to their success. Him being hurt wouldn't have changed the game considering when it happened. Not cool, bro. Now, if you want to root for a Brady injury, I'll support you 110%. ;)

hey, Fournette is a beast and was destroying us...I wanted NO CHANCE of a come back! 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, it wasn't pretty, but we got the W this week. I knew it would be tough sledding for the passing O. I was disappointed McVay didn't stick with the run game more, but we did enough to get the W.

To those of you who were happy that Fournette got hurt, come on. The Jaguars don't deserve that. Not cool, dudes, not cool.

All the Jag fans are horrible! Suck on my toes pwn and sabo! Get em. 

Wasn't pretty but it was a good win. Our young team is now 3-0 on the road guys let that sink in! Defense balled out after surrendering that long TD and Special Teams were awesome. Time to take care of the Cards in London and then enjoy a week off.

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, it wasn't pretty, but we got the W this week. I knew it would be tough sledding for the passing O. I was disappointed McVay didn't stick with the run game more, but we did enough to get the W.

To those of you who were happy that Fournette got hurt, come on. The Jaguars don't deserve that. Not cool, dudes, not cool.

It was just one guy.

k0jPoN6.gif

Our remaining schedule:

vs. Arizona (London)

Bye

at NYG

vs. Houston

at Vikings

vs. Saints

at Arizona

vs. Philly

at Seattle

at Titans

vs. 49ers

I hate to count our chickens before they hatch, but we might just post a winning season and contend for a playoff spot. We have a tough second-half schedule, but if we take care of business against Arizona and NYG, we go into the second-half of the year at 6-2. 

1 hour ago, Flounch said:

Are you serious ? These guy needs better consideration than what you said. Some of them will die of CTE, will have brain damage, health issue their whole life to entertain us so show some respect !

Great point, Flounch! I'm with you on that.

Have you put in for Mod yet? You, jrry32 and a few others have been keeping this rudderless ship afloat lately. 

18 minutes ago, bzane said:

Great point, Flounch! I'm with you on that.

Have you put in for Mod yet? You, jrry32 and a few others have been keeping this rudderless ship afloat lately. 

I think LBC technically counts as our mod.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Oh, my lack of faith was almost entirely because I expect any team that I'm rooting for to fail miserably. Was in no way Rams specific.

This is better. I retract your punishment. I will no longer kidnap Mularkey and replace him with Jeff Fisher.

1 hour ago, RamPackFan said:

call it whatever you want...don't act like none of ya'll think the same way. I wanna win! If that mean taking key players out of the game then so be it. 

I think there is a difference between hoping they tweak their ankle and cant finish the game not caring if they tear their ACL. You know? 

I will be the first to be like, "Hell yeah" if the guy limps off the field. But at the same time I am hoping it isnt serious and he is okay. I dont know these guys personally, but theyre still people. I am just like, "Hope he is done for the day and will be fine by next week." 

That's the end of my lecture.

GO RAMS, BABY!!!!

Archived