Week 6 - Rams at Jaguars

RamRod

11 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

oh, I'm lovin' it. I don't feel sorry one bit if he did tear it - these guys get paid 10x more than any of us will make in a life time, they'll be fine! 

Are you serious ? These guy needs better consideration than what you said. Some of them will die of CTE, will have brain damage, health issue their whole life to entertain us so show some respect !

Just now, Flounch said:

Are you serious ? These guy needs better consideration than what you said. Some of them will die of CTE, will have brain damage, health issue their whole life to entertain us so show some respect !

hey, bro! it's the choice they make - they know the risks...and not ALL of them suffer from that BTW. 

4 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

call it whatever you want...don't act like none of ya'll think the same way. I wanna win! If that mean taking key players out of the game then so be it. 

I won't lie. A part of me thinks about how opposing team's injuries benefit us but it still sucks for the player, team, and fans. Especially if it's something devastating, like an ACL, to a team's star player.

Just now, RamRod said:

I won't lie. A part of me thinks about how opposing team's injuries benefit us but it still sucks for the player, team, and fans. Especially if it's something devastating, like an ACL, to a team's star player.

Yea, i wouldn't want it to be a situation we had to go through, just saying'! Every time we play the Hawks I'm hoping for a Russell Wilson injury so...hey, I guess I'm an *******! 

Well, it wasn't pretty, but we got the W this week. I knew it would be tough sledding for the passing O. I was disappointed McVay didn't stick with the run game more, but we did enough to get the W.

To those of you who were happy that Fournette got hurt, come on. The Jaguars don't deserve that. Not cool, dudes, not cool.

Just now, RamPackFan said:

Yea, i wouldn't want it to be a situation we had to go through, just saying'! Every time we play the Hawks I'm hoping for a Russell Wilson injury so...hey, I guess I'm an *******! 

Russell Wilson is excusable because we have to face him twice a year, and he's such a headache. But the Jaguars aren't a rival, and that guy is key to their success. Him being hurt wouldn't have changed the game considering when it happened. Not cool, bro. Now, if you want to root for a Brady injury, I'll support you 110%. ;)

Dude the Jags have a super tough D!

i think Goff did well.. Great team win took all phases to win the game.. Gzzzz with the 56 yarder makes it look easy man.. Love it.. was so hard to watch early makes the blood boil.. But the d stood strong.. Cardiac Rams baby.. love them and hate them. 

Archived