2020 GDT Week #16 Steelers vs. Colts

Steeler Hitman

50 minutes ago, Steelers22 said:

I have absolutely no idea what to make of the steelers. Their first half is the worst version of this team. The second half was the best version of this team. 

Fitchner's plan in the 1st 1/2. Canada's adjustments ( my bet) in the 2nd.  Stop doing the same thing over and over.  Hold the ball a little longer and push it down field.  Use misdirection to open up some running lanes.

1 hour ago, August4th said:

steelers led by Mason Rudolph ending the browns season would be awesome lol

9 minutes ago, August4th said:

I was going to bring this up. I think watt breaks the record, can't believe it's been 12 years already. Merriweather's record lasted 24 years, Harrison ?  Watt has been great, but I doubt he wins DPOY because of Donald. 

I'm not up to speed on the playoff seeds, but would the browns be eliminated next week if we win? 

15 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I was going to bring this up. I think watt breaks the record, can't believe it's been 12 years already. Merriweather's record lasted 24 years, Harrison ?  Watt has been great, but I doubt he wins DPOY because of Donald. 

I'm not up to speed on the playoff seeds, but would the browns be eliminated next week if we win? 

Donald has been invisible these past two weeks. 

Watt should have won it last year over Gilmore IMO.

Watt should also either have at least 20 sacks, or have drawn the most holding penalties in the league. 

Also...starters probably wont rest unless Buffalo loses tomorrow night.    Still, Id rather rest and maybe lose out on a potential home game vs Buffalo...which is the only thing at stake.