2021 DB Prospects

QBIso

On 3/21/2021 at 2:20 AM, goldfishwars said:

Got a first round grade on Tyson Campbell, I think he is a better prospect than Greg Newsome. I thought Stokes was soft and needs a lot of work. Weird to see people struggling to split those too.

what do you like more about Campbell vs Newsome?

What are peoples take on Kelvin Joseph?

My brief write up:

Mini Horn. love this kid. Super raw. played FR at LSU transferred and sat out a year for Kentucky. Only CB to shutdown bama and played great against D smith. Plays very aggressive. Not a great tackler but effort is there. No BS at the LOS. Wonderful hips, attacks the ball, plays the wr really good. I dont know his downside other than lack of experience. Can take some stupid penalties. Plays with a lot of emotions. 

This year has been tough because there isnt a lot of film out there. I've read his downside is consistency but I haven't seen that. Juts looking for some more takes. I have him as my #4 after Farley, Horn & Surtain. 

3 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

What are peoples take on Kelvin Joseph?

My brief write up:

Mini Horn. love this kid. Super raw. played FR at LSU transferred and sat out a year for Kentucky. Only CB to shutdown bama and played great against D smith. Plays very aggressive. Not a great tackler but effort is there. No BS at the LOS. Wonderful hips, attacks the ball, plays the wr really good. I dont know his downside other than lack of experience. Can take some stupid penalties. Plays with a lot of emotions. 

This year has been tough because there isnt a lot of film out there. I've read his downside is consistency but I haven't seen that. Juts looking for some more takes. I have him as my #4 after Farley, Horn & Surtain. 

Consistency. He has gotten roasted by some future construction workers and bankers. He doesn’t have great make-up speed and when he’s beaten off the line, the WR usually stacks him and makes the catch.

He’s got a wealth of talent. However, he’s nowhere near a finished product and had a lot of bad tape too. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Consistency. He has gotten roasted by some future construction workers and bankers. He doesn’t have great make-up speed and when he’s beaten off the line, the WR usually stacks him and makes the catch.

He’s got a wealth of talent. However, he’s nowhere near a finished product and had a lot of bad tape too. 

I was reading on the athletics draft guide some character concerns and possible lack of passion for football. He may enjoy rapping more than NFL. 

5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Every fanbase of a team who needs a safety thinks their team is getting Richie Grant in the 2nd round.

He’s a freaking stud. Lacks great athletics, but he’s got all the instincts and can do a little bit of everything. Great run defender, great zone defender. Solid man defender. 

1 hour ago, LinebackerGod said:

He’s a freaking stud. Lacks great athletics, but he’s got all the instincts and can do a little bit of everything. Great run defender, great zone defender. Solid man defender. 

So he's Poyer?

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'm hoping for Holland

Is it just me or does anyone else think Holland can play CB? In the film I’ve seen, his coverage is tight and he looks to have the fluidity for it. I didn’t see his pro day numbers and I’d assume if he could do it, he would have played there. But to me, he looks like he could play corner