Playoffs? (Jim Mora Voice)

djdunkenstein

Ok so I hate to even start this and maybe I help with the jinx.. But we obviously play Eagles this week. And we have a good possibility of winning (smh). Giants play Ravens - Raves SHOULD easily win that one you would think. Redskins vs Panthers. I mean you never know. With that said is it as simple as Redskins losing out and us winning out to make the playoffs? It would be so embarrassing to make the playoffs with this team. But its any given sunday. You never know...god im too positive...Flash forward a few months we are debating between Dalton and Dak after Dalton pulls off a Nick Foles and wins a Superbowl lol 

If we get in, to me it’s just because of Washington’s QB injuries. They absolutely smoked us (literally the first time DAL has lost to WAS by double digits twice in one season) and should beat Carolina, but Haskins stinks

I am starting to think we’ll win one or both of these remaining games and torpedo our pick out of the Top 10. I’m not gonna say that’s the worst thing ever since the top of the draft didn’t seem to align with our needs much anyway, but if it costs us Surtain and Farley I will be miffed

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Pretty certain that if we win out and Redskins lose out, we make the playoffs. That would be... not a good situation for us. 

It's possible, since Haskins might not play the next 2 weeks (COVID protocol). I would be so upset if that happened. That would give them justification to keep Nolan, especially if the team wins a playoff game.

Edited by Tony7188

9 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

It's possible, since Haskins might not play the next 2 weeks (COVID protocol). I would be so upset if that happened. That would give them justification to keep Nolan, especially if the team wins a playoff game.

I mean, if we make the playoffs, I will get myself full-on pumped for any playoff game(s). But it definitely would not be a good situation for the long (or medium, or even short) run.

We are 1 Washington win from being knocked out. Doesn’t matter if it’s against Carolina or Philly. They can beat either one 

meanwhile we have Philly and Giants. Eagles kicked out *** last time. Giants are an improved team, but by how much? 

IMHO sit our vets, sit Dalton and start DiNucci and embrace the Tank! We currently sit at #8 in the draft. No need to sink any lower with meaningless wins. 

I don’t like our chances of winning out. It hasn’t mattered what QB is in. We can’t win games. We’ve been blessed with fumbles the last two weeks. Probably not sustainable. I also don’t like the WTF teams’ odds to lose out. 

If we win this week and What TF loses then I’ll be cheering like a sumbich for the playoffs week 17

• Like 1

Most probable scenario is we win it at 7-9, host the Rams and beat them in a tight one. Then go to GB or NO. Brees and Rogers put in a dud and our defense shows up. Then Tom Brady upsets the #1 or highest remaining seed in his bracket and comes to Dallas for an NFC Championship game. Zeke finally busts out and we win it 34-31.

Then it's against Any Reid Chiefs, and we lose 44-6. 31st pick in each round. Sign me up. 

Edited by WheatieMan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Most probable scenario is we win it at 7-9, host the Rams and beat them in a tight one. Then go to GB or NO. Brees and Rogers put in a dud and our defense shows up. Then Tom Brady upsets the #1 or highest remaining seed in his bracket and comes to Dallas for an NFC Championship game. Zeke finally busts out and we win it 34-31.

Then it's against Any Reid Chiefs, and we lose 44-6. 31st pick in each round. Sign me up. 

Yup, that would be worst case scenario for sure!