Dan Snyder Sexual Harassment Scandal

MKnight82

11 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

When the season is over, and there is nothing to talk about between the Wizards continuing to suck and Nats not yet started (hockey is a small niche as we know), this might get hammered for a while in the local media. There just might not be anything else. 

Bring on Bezos! 😂 

On 12/30/2020 at 8:14 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

Potentially.  But this isn't a Donald Sterling-level event that is causing rage through, well, everywhere, and I'll be honest, I am a bit surprised given the attention the name-change has been given nationally, as well as the #me-too movement.  But not surprised enough to think he's going to get removed.  

As I have said elsewhere, 2020 was the right year to have all of this come out. People are just tired from the negativity and bad hit after bad hit. So, what would likely have been a national story in years past is just disappearing into the noise this go around.

On 12/30/2020 at 8:38 AM, MikeT14 said:

When the season is over, and there is nothing to talk about between the Wizards continuing to suck and Nats not yet started (hockey is a small niche as we know), this might get hammered for a while in the local media. There just might not be anything else. 

Problem is that, barring another surprise, that is going to go over as a "dog bites man" story. "What, Snyder is an *******? Say it ain't so, Joe, say it ain't so!"

2 hours ago, Woz said:

As I have said elsewhere, 2020 was the right year to have all of this come out. People are just tired from the negativity and bad hit after bad hit. So, what would likely have been a national story in years past is just disappearing into the noise this go around.

true story entourage GIF