Week 16: Browns at Jets

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Honestly I don't think it matters if we overlook the Jets as fans as long as the players don't do it.

I have never heard anyone say that the team was ready and focused but they lost to an inferior team because the fans overlooked them.

I am pretty sure we lost a game once because I shaved and changed the brand of my game-day beer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Honestly I don't think it matters if we overlook the Jets as fans as long as the players don't do it.

I have never heard anyone say that the team was ready and focused but they lost to an inferior team because the fans overlooked them.

Best line of the year Thomas 

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus, I thought your were boring before...

You had any good beers recently?

24 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Nope.

I find one I like and stick with it until I don't like it.

That’s cool.  I just can’t do it. I usually just change styles depending on mood

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

You had any good beers recently?

That’s cool.  I just can’t do it. I usually just change styles depending on mood

Nothing lately, but not by choice.

I feel like I haven’t seen a lot of new stuff this year, but I haven’t been looking too hard.

I’ve been drinking an improved version of a black Christmas lately with 12 dogs and old rasputin.  You?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nothing lately, but not by choice.

I feel like I haven’t seen a lot of new stuff this year, but I haven’t been looking too hard.

I’ve been drinking an improved version of a black Christmas lately with 12 dogs and old rasputin.  You?

Just those hazy fat heads beers and a couple local beers that are canned. Ones a brown ale with granola which is pretty good.  Ernest Brew Works makes it. 

Another local place made a mango hefe (Sounds weird) that I had a thing for. Especially when they were doing $10 64 oz growler fills. 

I missed a few things from Columbus Brewing. I guess Hoof Hearted has been doing can drops here. $20 a 4 pack is usually rough though. 

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I used to hit every new micro but I just don't want to make the time anymore.

Or risk the DUI.

I drink at home. Very rarely do I go anywhere and have multiple beers unless we are going to be there for hours. But I get it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Slip them a 20 and they’ll put them in customized containers you can take home and drink at your convenience.

Just don’t tell everyone, this can be our little secret.

I have 4 growlers. Used to take one with me in case I stumbled onto something I liked.

Still go to the Rocky River Brewing Co. a couple times a year to get one filled up with Hop Goblin IPA.

• Like 2