Week 16: Gmen vs Ravens @ 1:00 PM EST

Giants4eva

This is not gonna be a good one. Were going into Baltimore with a Ravens team that just absolutely annihilated the Jaguars. Lamar Jackson looks energized as can be. We will get back Bradberry for this one since he came off the Covid list so that does help us a bit in the secondary to keep an eye on Hollywood Brown but its up in the air as to how we can score. We are struggling mightily the last few games to put up points and with DJ possibly not gonna play.. im not liking us of having any chance against this Raven club. 

Ravens 28 - Giants 7 

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Show some respect for the defense. They done good.

I'm still shocked they went into Seattle and shut down Wilson and Metcalf. But then Murray and Hopkins put a hurting on them at home. . The Ravens offense is very run heavy so that could play into the strengths of the Dline and Martinez. Not having a guy like Metcalf or Hopkins the secondary can most likely hold it's own against Brown, Andrews and Snead if they sellout against the run.

Can the offense score... that's the question. Baltimore defense is pretty good too...

Balt: 20
Gmen: 10

😑

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

This has to be the game DJ shows us why he's franchise QB material, Right?

I've gone to bat for him over and over but ... I'm starting to have my doubts. The accuracy is there but it seems to me he struggles to read, identify and adjust to opposing defenses. Arm talent and mobility are inferior to QB intellect. If he can't read and adjust to defenses he's doomed to fail. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

No why would it be? He has all of next year to show us that.

Probably, but it would be nice to see just one complete performance from him this year. If only to give us hope going into '21.

That's if Jones actually starts this week or next. It might be a better idea to sit him so his leg injuries can heal.

If DJ is healthy and can run then then we should be able to stay in this game and possibly pull off the upset. I believe our secondary can handle their wideouts, we need to pay special attention to their tight end. We are good at stopping the run so should do okay versus their running backs. Hopefully the defense will learned from the mistakes they made against Murray and limit Lamar.

Assuming DJ is healthy, Giants 23 - Raven 20.