Week 16: Bucs (9-5) @ Lions (5-9) - Saturday 1pm EST

bucsfan333

10 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

This will be a game i think we start and finish strong 

34-13

Evans has a insane game and already gets to 1000 yards

Woah I don't know about that Tom Brady doesn't feed a single player like that - Edelman had his highest receiving game in his second game after Tom left, Randy Moss for all the deep connections he had with Tom in 2007 didn't have a single 150+ yard receiving game that year. Gronk is the only guy I've seen Brady feed the ball over the years, but that's because his second, third and fourth option for 8 years were slot receivers and runningbacks, and absolutely no one could guard Gronk a lot of his 150+ yard games were because you just couldn't bring him down, and it didn't matter if it was double or triple coverage dude would still feast.

I do think we'll see the offense light it up though I'll say Mike gets about 120 yards. I want to see Chris Godwin have a big game though, haven't really seen him have a big game, he's been reliable throughout the whole season but he hasn't had a 100 yard game this season I hope he pops off this week.