2018 Head Coaching Candidates

G08

5 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Teryl Austin probably gets a chance to coach next year. Also Jim Harbaugh might get a look as well.

Does Jim even have any interest in leaving Michigan? I was under the impression it was his dream job or something.

If he actually does want to come back to the NFL, there's little doubt he'd be at the top of most team's list looking for a new coach this offseason.

14 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I just wanna see the press conference. 

"Coach Cooter, question..."

As far as options - Mike Vrabel can really pad his resume if he can maintain a top 10 defense without Watt, Mercilius and Johnson. 

I mean, if you think about it, any possible way you address him is going to be glorious. 

"Hey Jim Bob..."

"Coach Cooter...."

"Hey Coots..."

16 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I just wanna see the press conference. 

"Coach Cooter, question..."

As far as options - Mike Vrabel can really pad his resume if he can maintain a top 10 defense without Watt, Mercilius and Johnson. 

Color me unimpressed with Vrabel so far. He really lacks the gameday play calling touch. Hopefully he figures it out before our season is wasted.

Cooter and McDaniels stand out to me. 

I will never really understand what Bevell has done to put himself in these conversations. Not just this thread, but it seems like he pops up every year on these kinds of lists. And as someone that watches probably eight or nine Seahawks games a year, I just don't get it.

3 hours ago, amazingandre said:

Color me unimpressed with Vrabel so far. He really lacks the gameday play calling touch. Hopefully he figures it out before our season is wasted.

Cooter and McDaniels stand out to me. 

If I'm nfl teams I'm waiting more than 1 season to consider Vrabel as DC. Like you said, Year 1 under him hasn't been THAT impressive to me.

Archived