Scalamania mock draft v2.5 (1 round update 1/4/21)

Scalamania

Jags have rams 4th rounder. 

Lawrence yes sir. 

Kendrick is decent but ratger see us secure friermuth. 

Radunz sure. 

Basham decent pick but i would grab wyatt davis to get lawrence the protection he deserves. 

Paris ford good pick. 

Jags don't have the 49ers 3rd round. 

Jerome johnson no clue who that is....id grab shelvin and solve our run d problems.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:42 AM, INbengalfan said:

Ugg.  Two years of Taylor's losing only to see Sewell go before us because the Jets won a game.  There went Christmas for me.

I can see Pitts.  I also see Chase as a trade back option.  Maybe Parsons, but for us, it's Sewell or bust at #3.

leatherwood is a nice consolation.  With Jonah Williams already here, taking two OTs is unnecessary.  Give me a guard (unl;ess the 4th round guy projects well there).

We need some DE help too

I can't.  There is no way the Bengals take a TE at 3.  If Sewell is gone I could see Rousseau, Chase, or trade down.

1 hour ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I can't.  There is no way the Bengals take a TE at 3.  If Sewell is gone I could see Rousseau, Chase, or trade down.

i can. for me personally right now, if sewell is gone, i’d probably go micah parsons but i would not be upset if we took kyle pitts. give burrow a weapon like pitts and sheeesh. good luck nfl

2 hours ago, BengalsBite said:

i can. for me personally right now, if sewell is gone, i’d probably go micah parsons but i would not be upset if we took kyle pitts. give burrow a weapon like pitts and sheeesh. good luck nfl

I would trade down to the Pats. Bengals get Pats pick and Joe Thuney. Filler to make it even.  Use the pick for top OL.

1. Christian Darrisaw

2. Samuel Cosmi

3. Alex Leatherwood

4. Rashawn Slater

I do every thing possible to protect Borrow. Screw everything else for now.

" This is a good trade for both of us "   Draft Day movie 😁

22 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Jags have rams 4th rounder. 

Lawrence yes sir. 

Kendrick is decent but ratger see us secure friermuth. 

Radunz sure. 

Basham decent pick but i would grab wyatt davis to get lawrence the protection he deserves. 

Paris ford good pick. 

Jags don't have the 49ers 3rd round. 

Jerome johnson no clue who that is....id grab shelvin and solve our run d problems.

He’s a stud. No one plays with more hustle than him

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

I would trade down to the Pats. Bengals get Pats pick and Joe Thuney. Filler to make it even.  Use the pick for top OL.

1. Christian Darrisaw

2. Samuel Cosmi

3. Alex Leatherwood

4. Rashawn Slater

I do every thing possible to protect Borrow. Screw everything else for now.

" This is a good trade for both of us "   Draft Day movie 😁

i wouldn’t hate it. the only thing different i would hope the bengals would do is not lock themselves into an O lineman with the pick they get from the pats, just go bpa. if that happens to be an OL, then that’s fine 

• Like 1

Just a couple of things I disagree with regarding Cleveland.

I think Zaven Collins is too big to be the type of LB Cleveland wants. They want the smaller guys with speed. Also, can’t see Cleveland drafting 2 WRs. Our WR core is pretty good right now. I really like lose WRs though.

I personally like all the guys you had us drafting as prospects, I just don’t think they’d fit.

I don’t see Jaelan Phillips falling that far but if he did, I’m hoping the Titans trade up for him. He’s the type that can help transform a bad defense with his pass-rush skills. Having said that, Toney in the 2nd would be amazing. Another player I don’t see falling that far but he’d add another wrinkle to an already elite offense. Titans have to fix the defense specifically the pass-rush. I wouldn’t mind if they drafted all front 7 players. 14 sacks so far in 14 games. Beyond pathetic and they need to do something, the scheme doesn’t help but that’s a whole other issue, they still need help in the front 7 to go with Jeffrey Simmons and Harold Landry.