Profootballnetwork Mock Draft Simulator Mocks

NudeTayne

Trade down due a legendary haul????  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade #1 for #2, #33, #67, '21 NYJ 1st, '21 SEA 1st

• Heckin to the nizzy
    • Zach Wilson is worth having all those other picks

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This one is for posting simulator mocks from the site--best one I've found. Then folks can compare who they grabbed, rather than just a bunch of different projections in the other mock thread. 

If it makes sense, I'll combine them but like the difference between the two.

So for clarity’s sake, on this day, the 23rd of December, 2020, you are happy that the Browns didn’t trade out of the #1 slot and instead took the QB they had rated highest, rather than placing themselves for the #2 QB?

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

So for clarity’s sake, on this day, the 23rd of December, 2020, you are happy that the Browns didn’t trade out of the #1 slot and instead took the QB they had rated highest, rather than placing themselves for the #2 QB?

I'll respond to that in a few ways: (1) for me I was all-in on Baker so it was an easy choice, so yes the most prudent move stuff be to stay and select Baker; (2) if it was a situation where the team had two QB's graded very similarly as potential top-10 guys (and assumedly a drop-off after that to the next tier of talent), then I would have considered a trade-down to pick 2, depending on compensation.

tl;dr it really depends on if folks see Wilson and/or Fields in the same tier as Lawrence, which most do not, of course, as well as compensation offered

11 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'll respond to that in a few ways: (1) for me I was all-in on Baker so it was an easy choice, so yes the most prudent move stuff be to stay and select Baker; (2) if it was a situation where the team had two QB's graded very similarly as potential top-10 guys (and assumedly a drop-off after that to the next tier of talent), then I would have considered a trade-down to pick 2, depending on compensation.

tl;dr it really depends on if folks see Wilson and/or Fields in the same tier as Lawrence, which most do not, of course, as well as compensation offered

That’s not quite an answer to the question I asked.

In 2018, as you’ve already noted, many people preferred Darnold as well. There was no consensus about who was going to be the top guy. But I bet there’s a consensus now; I’d bet every single Browns fan is happy you took Baker at 1 instead of trading back a slot to take Darnold. It doesn’t matter what hypothetical trade you can come up with, you wouldn’t choose to go back and swap that decision.

Always take the best QB you can get, especially when one is a generational talent. The more you screw around, the more concessions you make on what you’re willing to accept in your signal caller, the more likely you are to take a Sam Darnold. 

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

This one is for posting simulator mocks from the site--best one I've found. Then folks can compare who they grabbed, rather than just a bunch of different projections in the other mock thread. 

If it makes sense, I'll combine them but like the difference between the two.

99% of those mocks are from that very sim 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

The only problem with doing that is do you really want that face to be the face of your franchise?  xD

I mean, it worked for Baltimore 🤷‍♂️.

What I'm saying is that Lamar is uggerz.

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

99% of those mocks are from that very sim 😛

Now you're getting it.  We need to space them out.  *clicks "start new topic" button*

50 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm never going back to the Cleveland forum.  This is my home now.  I'm ready to moderate.

That's everybody's reaction when they come in here!  They have a good group of fans here.  In two weeks, I'm jumping off the Viking ship and joining Jaguar Nation for good!

WxEP0S7.jpg

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's everybody's reaction when they come in here!  They have a good group of fans here.  In two weeks, I'm jumping off the Viking ship and joining Jaguar Nation for good!

WxEP0S7.jpg
@NudeTayne and @Uncle Buck

It's the tax-free status most likely. 

Edited by NudeTayne
And the Florida babes. It's all babes in here, right? ...😬...right?

28 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It's the tax-free status most likely. 

That definitely doesn't hurt.  Another thing in Jacksonville's favor is that it is currently 55 degrees above sero at 1:00 AM there.  I'm in Minnesota and it is currently 5 above 0 with a windchill of 16 degrees below zero. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, NudeTayne said:

Are you...SURE?

• JAX
    Zach Wilson
    QB BYU
    trade icon
  • JAX
    Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
    LB Notre Dame

• JAX
    Samuel Cosmi
    OT Texas
    trade icon
  • JAX
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina
    trade icon
  • JAX
    Pat Freiermuth
    TE Penn State

• JAX
    Alex Leatherwood
    OT Alabama

• JAX
    Jackson Carman
    OT/OG Clemson

• JAX
    Alim McNeill
    DT North Carolina State

• JAX
    Trey Smith
    OG Tennessee

• JAX
    Caden Sterns
    S Texas

• JAX
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• JAX
    T.J. Carter
    CB Memphis

• JAX
    Brenton Cox Jr.
    EDGE Florida

• 2022 NYJ 1st
  • 2022 SEA 1st

Jaycee Horn in the second is pipe dream.. that would never happen except in this mock.

Edited by DuvalsKing

1. Trevor Lawrence QB, Clemson duh

25. Zaven Collins LB, Tulsa depending on the scheme we run on d he can be our sam or ilb.  He can also dabble at edge.  Truely just a chess piece

33. Shaun Wade CB, Ohio State starting nickel back

46. Dillon Radunz OT, North Dakota State starting lt

65. Pat Freiermuth TE, Penn state starting te

102. Paris Ford S, Pittsburgh starting safety. 

126. Ali Gaye EDGE, LSU potential future starter who can slide inside at dt in subpackages

141. Tedarrell Slaton IDL, Florida getting hamilton a backup.  He is a big boy who should help shore the run d

164. Shi Smith WR, South Carolina wr depth

222. Trey Hill IOL, Georgia iol depth

248. Trey Sermon RB, Oklahoma rb depth

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

1. Trevor Lawrence QB, Clemson duh

25. Zaven Collins LB, Tulsa depending on the scheme we run on d he can be our sam or ilb.  He can also dabble at edge.  Truely just a chess piece

33. Shaun Wade CB, Ohio State starting nickel back

46. Dillon Radunz OT, North Dakota State starting lt

65. Pat Freiermuth TE, Penn state starting te

102. Paris Ford S, Pittsburgh starting safety. 

126. Ali Gaye EDGE, LSU potential future starter who can slide inside at dt in subpackages

141. Tedarrell Slaton IDL, Florida getting hamilton a backup.  He is a big boy who should help shore the run d

164. Shi Smith WR, South Carolina wr depth

222. Trey Hill IOL, Georgia iol depth

248. Trey Sermon RB, Oklahoma rb depth

I am having a hard time gauging draft position for Wade. He was talked about like a top-20 guy last year and now is being dropped lower and lower by the day. I'm not sure where to put him. I've seen Radunz in the first, second, third. Many have been saying Slaton goes on the second, but I've also seen him going as late as the 7th in mocks...samesies for Trey Hill. Freiermuth had been a hot name, but pick 65 doesn't sound too cray. I like Paris Ford and mock him to the Browns often.