2. Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

3. New York Jets: Sam Darnold, QB, USC

4. *TRADE* Arizona Cardinals via Chicago Bears: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

5. Los Angeles Chargers: Trey Adams, OT, Washington

6. Indianapolis Colts: Arden Key, OLB/DE, LSU

7. New York Giants: Connor Williams, OT, Texas

8. Miami Dolphins: Minkah Fitzpatrick, FS, Alabama

9. Cincinnati Bengals: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame

10. *TRADE* Chicago Bears via Arizona Cardinals: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State

11. New Orleans Saints: Harold Landry, DE, Boston College

12. Baltimore Ravens: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

13. Detroit Lions: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

14. Jacksonville Jaguars: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State

15. *TRADE* Dallas Cowboys via Cleveland Browns: Tarvarus McFadden, CB, Florida State

16. Minnesota Vikings: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame 

17. Buffalo Bills: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

18. Los Angeles Rams: Brian O'Neil, OT, Pittsburgh

19. Washington Redskins: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

20. Denver Broncos: Mitch Hyatt, OT, Clemson

21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville

22. Tennessee Titans: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson

23. *TRADE* Cleveland Browns via Dallas Cowboys: Ronnie Harrison, FS, Alabama

24. Seattle Seahawks: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma

25. Oakland Raiders: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

26. Carolina Panthers: Marcus Allen, SS, Penn State

27. Green Bay Packers: Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas

28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Armani Watts, FS, Texas A&M

29. Atlanta Falcons: Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama

30. New England Patriots: Dorance Armstrong, DE, Kansas

31. Philadelphia Eagles: Adonis Alexander, CB, Virginia Tech

32. Buffalo Bills via KC Chiefs: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

Feedback is appreciated. Cheers!

Im not gonna complain about where you have us picking but the jags are currently 1st place in afc south so if your doing a current draft order you failed.

Im not sure Rudolph is a 1st rounder.  I get the position but im sure the jags will go after a good vet qb after cutting bortles and that should get them to the playoffs. 

Honestly depending on who we sign/keep in fa at qb would determine who we go with. If say we acquired someone like cousins i would ignore qb early.  If we signed someone like Bradford and we cut bortles id take a swing with josh allen whos got the physical traits of a top qb. 

Personally i could see the jags taking nelson or an OT because our oline needs an upgrade at rt and we could use a starting g. 

We could also look at WR if Robinson and lee both walk. Personally i dont see the jags letting robinson walk but lee can take a hike with his terrible hands.

On 10/10/2017 at 6:02 PM, Elusive_Tiger said:

1. San Francisco 49ers: Derwin James, SS, Florida State

To my knowledge, no safety has ever gone #1 overall.  I realize Eric Reid is a free agency, but so is Carlos Hyde and the 49ers have more depth at safety.  Judging by the Washington quarterback selection, I'm assuming this mock predicts Kirk Cousins to become a 49er. 

4. *TRADE* Arizona Cardinals via Chicago Bears: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

The need fits, but I would be very surprised to see the Cardinals trade up into the top five.  For the second year in a row, free agency is going to absolutely decimate the Cardinals roster.  Given how many needs they already have and how many needs they're going to have, I just can't imagine them giving up the king's random needed to trade up. 

7. New York Giants: Connor Williams, OT, Texas

The need fits, but I would be very surprised to see the Giants picking so late.  They are an 0-5 team that just lost their vaunted WR corps for the year to injury and their all-pro nickle corner just got suspended for..... allegedly quitting the team. 

21 minutes ago, Crickett said:

The need fits, but I would be very surprised to see the Cardinals trade up into the top five.  For the second year in a row, free agency is going to absolutely decimate the Cardinals roster.  Given how many needs they already have and how many needs they're going to have, I just can't imagine them giving up the king's random needed to trade up. 

Cardinals may very well have Palmer and Fitzgerald coming off the books which would open up a lot of cap space. The trade would require this year's first and 2nd, 2019 first. Our major needs are QB, OL, CB.

4 minutes ago, Elusive_Tiger said:

Cardinals may very well have Palmer and Fitzgerald coming off the books which would open up a lot of cap space. The trade would require this year's first and 2nd, 2019 first. Our major needs are QB, OL, CB.

You can add WR, 3-4 DE and RB depth to that list. 

Archived