I hope rookie Steven Montez gets his 1st start vs Carolina.

aceinthehouse

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They could start him week 17 vs Phila if we win this week and the Giants & Eagles lose. I think if that happens we’d have the division wrapped up.

I think as long as we win one, we just need the Giants to lose one. 

The only way Philly can catch us from 4-9-1 is if they win out and we lose both. So a win over Carolina would eliminate them. 

Which is a nice thing, because as much as I suspect Jalen Hurts is going to fail long-term, I do not want to have to beat a hot offense with an unorthodox QB there’s not really a book on yet. With our LBs being painfully thin at this point, it could be a nightmare trying to keep Hurts in the pocket, especially on 3rd down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Maybe we should’ve signed Rosen instead of Heinicke? They both suck but one has a lot of talent and the other doesn’t. Honestly, I’d rather see Montez than Heinicke even though I know it would end terribly. 

I hear you, but Heinicke knows the offense 

On 12/23/2020 at 2:46 PM, e16bball said:

I think as long as we win one, we just need the Giants to lose one. 

The only way Philly can catch us from 4-9-1 is if they win out and we lose both. So a win over Carolina would eliminate them. 

Interestingly enough, only the NFC East has all four teams still in contention for a playoff spot.

Dallas can win the division by winning out and Washington losing out.
NY Giants can win the division by either winning out and having Washington lose one of their last two, or by going 1-1 and Washington losing out.
Philadelphia can win the division by winning out, having Washington lose out, and needing the Giants to lose one of their last two (they technically need Dallas to lose one of their last two as well, but since they play Dallas and need to win out, they cover that angle).

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to consider Washington's situations.

9 hours ago, Woz said:

Interestingly enough, only the NFC East has all four teams still in contention for a playoff spot.

Dallas can win the division by winning out and Washington losing out.
NY Giants can win the division by either winning out and having Washington lose one of their last two, or by going 1-1 and Washington losing out.
Philadelphia can win the division by winning out, having Washington lose out, and needing the Giants to lose one of their last two (they technically need Dallas to lose one of their last two as well, but since they play Dallas and need to win out, they cover that angle).

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to consider Washington's situations.

I think if Washington makes playoffs, they make it to the NFC Championship game.

Hypothetically....

1 seed= Packers

2 seed=Saints

3 seed=Seahawks

4 seed=WFT

5 seed=Bucs

6 seed=Rams

7 seed=Cardinals

Packers draw bye

Cardinals @ Saints=Saints win

Rams @ Seahawks=Rams win

Bucs @ WFT=WFT win (It's the matchup I hope we get..... )Brady is a 100 year old statue & our D-line could really do a number on him & the team. Their defense is also suspect & we could score on them I believe. But they do have weapons in Mike Evans, Gronk & Howard, Fournette, etc. We have not played them this year, but we historically do very well against the Bucs in the playoffs. I think we win this game, if this matchup happens. 

Divisional Round....

Rams @ Packers=Packers

WFT @ Saints=WFT (This would be a tough one, but is brees a 100%?) What if we knocked him out of the game, like we've done to a few QB's this season? What if Hill had to come in & replace Brees? Could we not win this game? I think we could...

There we go, baby...

WFT @ Packers

For all the marbles...

If we made it this far, with these misfits...lol

It would be the funest season for me in a long time.

Chase Young chasing down Rodgers...lol

Anyways, we gotta take care of business. We need to beat Carolina!

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I think if Washington makes playoffs, they make it to the NFC Championship game.

Hypothetically....

1 seed= Packers

2 seed=Saints

3 seed=Seahawks

4 seed=WFT

5 seed=Bucs

6 seed=Rams

7 seed=Cardinals

Packers draw bye

Rams @ Seahawks=Rams win

Bucs @ WFT=WFT win (It's the matchup I hope we get..... )Brady is a 100 year old statue & our D-line could really do a number on him & the team. Their defense is also suspect & we could score on them I believe. But they do have weapons in Mike Evans, Gronk & Howard, Fournette, etc. We have not played them this year, but we historically do very well against the Bucs in the playoffs. I think we win this game, if this matchup happens. 

Divisional Round....

Rams @ Packers=Packers

WFT @ Saints=WFT (This would be a tough one, but is brees a 100%?) What if we knocked him out of the game, like we've done to a few QB's this season? What if Hill had to come in & replace Brees? Could we not win this game? I think we could...

There we go, baby...

WFT @ Packers

For all the marbles...

Buddy, from your lips to gods ears!

Pray Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Demic

10 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Hypothetically....

1 seed= Packers

2 seed=Saints

3 seed=Seahawks

4 seed=WFT

5 seed=Bucs

6 seed=Rams

7 seed=Cardinals

Packers draw bye

Rams @ Seahawks=Rams win

Divisional Round....

Rams @ Packers=Packers

There we go, baby...

WFT @ Packers

For all the marbles...

Looks like Ace has been at the 30 packs as well lol

15 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

That 100 year old statue had one of his best games of his career against a team that beat us.

15 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

That potentially non-100% Brees just helped hang 52 on Minnesota.