Week 16 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

This defense is for real and really wherever Saleh goes i hope he does well unless we play him. Had serious doubts the first few years but after the job he has done this year and the way he evolves and gets other influences incorporated in the base we still run. Said a few years back when i wasn't convinced of him as a DC he could make a better HC just based on how he handles himself in pressers and then the growth the defense has had these past two years. Just hope we can continue what we are doing with whoever we decide to get in or promote.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Warner is less effective in coverage the farther from the line he gets covering a receiver lol. That's just logic. You don't want your linebacker down field

Just doesn't have the long speed. He is pretty twitchy and nimble for a guy his size but in a straight sprint race he just doesn't hold up.

I dont understand how the cardinals aren't moving Hopkins to the right side to face spoon. You have a wr with the best ball skills in the NFL and a corner who is probably the worst at tracking the ball in the air, and you don't go to him? Makes no sense 

Kingsbury is over rated. I don't think hes a good play caller or play designer. The league has caught up to him 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I dont understand how the cardinals aren't moving Hopkins to the right side to face spoon. You have a wr with the best ball skills in the NFL and a corner who is probably the worst at tracking the ball in the air, and you don't go to him? Makes no sense 

Kingsbury is over rated. I don't think hes a good play caller or play designer. The league has caught up to him 

DIdn't he have a losing record in college? I think he's one of those guys who was hired because teams wanted to get the next McVay.