Week 16 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I dont understand how the cardinals aren't moving Hopkins to the right side to face spoon. You have a wr with the best ball skills in the NFL and a corner who is probably the worst at tracking the ball in the air, and you don't go to him? Makes no sense 

Kingsbury is over rated. I don't think hes a good play caller or play designer. The league has caught up to him 

Ask and you shall receive

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Warner is less effective in coverage the farther from the line he gets covering a receiver lol. That's just logic. You don't want your linebacker down field

Warner has defended those well all season. I need to see what happened there, he may have bit on a double move or something. 

Hopkins is really impossible to cover with how physical he is. If you don't match it, he will dominate you. But if you get too physical, it will be a flag. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Warner has defended those well all season. I need to see what happened there, he may have bit on a double move or something. 

Hopkins is really impossible to cover with how physical he is. If you don't match it, he will dominate you. But if you get too physical, it will be a flag. 

I don't know how often that's on a receiver though

Just now, Forge said:

I don't know how often that's on a receiver though

A handful of times and he defended Johnson just fine 20 yards down the field a few plays earlier and Fitzgerald earlier in the game. I wonder if Harris went another way and should have been over the top. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

A handful of times and he defended Johnson just fine 20 yards down the field a few plays earlier and Fitzgerald earlier in the game. I wonder if Harris went another way and should have been over the top. 

Wasn't that like 40 yards though?