Week 16 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Spoon! I was interested in seeing how he would react after the big gain he allowed in the first quarter and he's responded. Playing a great game alongside Verrett. 

I know a lot of people think he's gone, but given the cost, the number of free agents we have at the position, I feel like he's an easier one to bring back

1 minute ago, Forge said:

AA is so good 

So underrated. Not a flashy player or one that jumps off the screen often but such a valuable piece and just overall a plus when he steps on the field. Just wish we could play him more on the inside if we actually have good edge rushers.

• Like 1

Just now, Justone2 said:

So underrated. Not a flashy player or one that jumps off the screen often but such a valuable piece and just overall a plus when he steps on the field. Just wish we could play him more on the inside if we actually have good edge rushers.

I think that's what happens next year. I expect us to push hard on edge acquisitions next year

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I know a lot of people think he's gone, but given the cost, the number of free agents we have at the position, I feel like he's an easier one to bring back

I doubt he wants to return. Shanahan has di*ked him around all season. Straight disrespectful having him inactive for bums like Webster. He's gone, possibly wherever Saleh ends up. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Spoon! I was interested in seeing how he would react after the big gain he allowed in the first quarter and he's responded. Playing a great game alongside Verrett. 

Always been such a up and down player over the years. When he is on his best he really is good but when he is off its almost an free completion everytime you throw to him. Wouldn't be upset if we bring back Spoon, Verrett and Moseley to fight it out in TC.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I doubt he wants to return. Shanahan has di*ked him around all season. Straight disrespectful having him inactive for bums like Webster. He's gone, possibly wherever Saleh ends up. 

I don't know that that's shanny's call. I think he leaves defensive personnel to Saleh and defensive coaches, doesn't he?

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know that that's shanny's call. I think he leaves defensive personnel to Saleh and defensive coaches, doesn't he?

Nah, Posey has reported all season he has heard that Shanahan doesn't like him and wanted to make a point out of him...Basically he was in the doghouse. Then he tried to say he activated Webster over Spoon due to STs which was another BS excuse. 

Saleh likes Ahkello and always has. This is all Shanahan.