Todd Bowles expected to get HC interviews

bucsfan333

7 hours ago, indifference said:

Bowles is a smart man but he takes his foot off the gas way too much. Could be much worse.

If Bowles is going to play passive when having a 2 score lead, they need to invest heavy at OLB n dline.  On FA, actually a decent amount of options at OLB.  I expect Shaq back because his value might be somewhat suppressed because of supply on the mkt.

They need to have multiple draft picks on the dline.  Get a good rotation going with guys with a little better pass rush is imperative.  NACHO.n McClendon really offer nothing on the pass rush.  Next season one of those roster spots must be filled by a 1st or 2nd rd pick.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

The only defensive minded HC under Lurie ownerdhip was Ray Rhodes.  For the younger crowd, that was a long time ago.  I would be shocked if Bowles would be a serious candidate for this job.

Agreed. Given that they have to fix Carson Wentz (his contract isn't going anywhere), or bring along Jalen Hurts, I'd expect the HC hire to be an offensive minded guru...

Seems like they might be doing this to satisfy the Rooney rule...

• Like 1