? Week Six: Bucs (2-2) @ Cardinals (2-3)

bucsfan333

Again I dare say it. It's a good thing Jason licht wasn't extended. Hargreaves, Spence, aguayo. 

He chose Dirk as his head coach. 

Winston continues to regress in terms of vision. 

This is just awful. He signed "shaggy" baker who is the laziest player in the league. 

Neglected the running back position. 

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

Again I dare say it. It's a good thing Jason licht wasn't extended. Hargreaves, Spence, aguayo. 

He chose Dirk as his head coach. 

Winston continues to regress in terms of vision. 

This is just awful. He signed "shaggy" baker who is the laziest player in the league. 

Neglected the running back position. 

Another house clearing in the horizon. 

9 minutes ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

Time to start experimenting with defensive playcalling. Play straight man every play and blitz every play as well. They're gonna score so we might as well have fun. On offense, just play up tempo spread. No point in resting the defense.

Oh shoot, welcome back.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

Another house clearing in the horizon. 

It's Not what I want to see but I'm trying to find where we have talent on the DL and secondary. 

Are we not utilizing this talent offensively? 

Coming out, Winston had issues hitting his second and third progressions and was inconsistent. Surely he's not playing like a bottom 10 qb but he's the number 1 pick and a future stud. He should have progressed in year three and he has not progressed in the areas needed. 

And koetter looks like a coach entering the hot seat. 

Just now, ravishingone said:

So when Romo says the offensive design isn't easy on the Qb, the starting QB is regressing, got it.  Maybe the question should be asked why is the offense not QB friendly

It seems so obvious. Why not spoon feed the guy we're pinning our franchise on? Where's the sense in not playing to his strengths? 

Lovie was fired for less.

Archived