? Week Six: Bucs (2-2) @ Cardinals (2-3)

bucsfan333

We've had a couple extra days off. There have been hints that both Kwon and Lavonte will be back this week. And Dougie has had a week to try and get back in football shape.

Jameis sorta figured out how to get DJax involved last week. And with Dougie bringing balance to our offense, we should be able to move the ball even better this week. Hopefully Murray finishes things off by actually making XPs and FGs like he did before.

Defensively, we finally got the pass rush going last week. Let's see if it carries over. McCoy can't be stopped. It would be nice if someone else stepped up too. They traded for AD, so I expect to see a decent amount of him this week. I'm worried about Fitz and how they move him around.

I think we can take this one. Discuss.

If Kwon and Lavonte are healthy, I m hoping to see all 3 in the game in nickel packages.  Beckwith could play the Hightower role for the Bucs.  It would give Smith plenty of options to mix underneath coverage and pass rushing.  They have to get improved play from Hargreaves and McClain.   I don't have an issue with off coverage because it is working for Grimes.  If Hargreaves keeps playing so soft, they have to at least rotate someone else in and try something new.  Justin Evans has to start right?  They can't go with Conte over him if Ward is healthy.

Cards are aggressive on defense.  Hoping to see some more slant routes to DJax  and Godwin.  Smith has to hold up against Jones. The offense in general has to be better.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

If Kwon and Lavonte are healthy, I m hoping to see all 3 in the game in nickel packages.  Beckwith could play the Hightower role for the Bucs.  It would give Smith plenty of options to mix underneath coverage and pass rushing.  They have to get improved play from Hargreaves and McClain.   I don't have an issue with off coverage because it is working for Grimes.  If Hargreaves keeps playing so soft, they have to at least rotate someone else in and try something new.  Justin Evans has to start right?  They can't go with Conte over him if Ward is healthy.

Cards are aggressive on defense.  Hoping to see some more slant routes to DJax  and Godwin.  Smith has to hold up against Jones. The offense in general has to be better.

i honestly think we should just give up on the pass rush, yeah we got home a couple times last game but from the 3rd quarter on brady had all day

lets just rush 3 and put in another corner vice a DE and blitz occasionally

we have to keep our best players on the field and other than McCoy , our 3 LBs are the best players on our Defense

Evans should start , hopefully

and i think the run game opened the game up so DJax could be open last game, we really need to get the ball in his hands , jameis needs to be more accurate down field

all in all we should win this game, but same could have been said before the Vikings game

This is the game where Howard needs to break out. Matheiu is gonna be all over Brate. Jameis loves his TEs. Howard needs to show off his athleticism this week.

Evans has shown he can beat PP in the past, but PP is on a whole 'nother level this year. Jameis isn't afraid to give Mike a chance but he needs to be smart about it.

Jameis needs to figure out how to get DJax the ball and Hump needs to continue to be Mr. Consistent. I think these two guys should have big games.

All that will be a lot easier to do if Dougie can pick up where he left off last week.

We need to get DJax involved early in the game. Also, want to use Charles Sims more often. We take a shot with him once per game and then stop trying to feed him. He is a good receiver out the backfield and can create on his own. Koetter has got to use Sims more in the pass game. We burned a third round pick on the guy at least make use of him because this year he has done nothing.

Archived