Week 16 GDT - Broncos at Chargers

AnAngryAmerican

2 minutes ago, germ-x said:

3 drops from Jeudy.  It was an issue at Alabama. 

I kinda stifled a groan last year when we picked him over Lamb. There are just certain things at different positions that are tough to overcome. "Soft" for an O lineman, "inaccurate" for a QB and "bad hands" for a WR.

Those are collegiate flaws rarely corrected in the pro's. You are who you are.

15 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I kinda stifled a groan last year when we picked him over Lamb. There are just certain things at different positions that are tough to overcome. "Soft" for an O lineman, "inaccurate" for a QB and "bad hands" for a WR.

Those are collegiate flaws rarely corrected in the pro's. You are who you are.

I had both Lamb and Jeudy in my top 10.  Had Lamb ranked one spot ahead of Jeudy.

I don’t have an issue taking Jeudy where he was, but the reason I had Lamb above Jeudy because Lamb was very clearly the more physical player and could make contested catches as well as Jeudy’s drops in college.

I think that was 5 drops for Jeudy today? A couple of them are understandable, but to not come up with ONE tough catch? 

Those drops + the number of throws Lock just flat out misses killed the team today...this team probably should have scored 30+ against that defense.

Edited by BroncoBruin

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

I think that was 5 drops for Jeudy today? A couple of them are understandable, but to not done up with ONE tough catch? 

Those drops + the number of throws Lock just flat out misses killed the team today...this team probably should have scored 30+ against that defense.

Yep.  The run game was solid as well.