Jump to content

GT: Jaguars vs Bears - Two Left


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, bspice said:

Instead of a a Jets chant here’s a Jags chant for good luck. 
 

J A G S Jags Jags Jags... Go Jags 

Be gone, devil. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

I just realized this would be Glennons first start against the Bears since being replaced by Trubisky and cut.

Man...

Glennon revenge game at home... love it. Plus since the Bears have been rolling lately this seems like the ideal time for a let down game for them

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bspice said:

Glennon revenge game at home... love it. Plus since the Bears have been rolling lately this seems like the ideal time for a let down game for them

If only you didn't play Belichek and the Pats who just got eliminated from playoff contention and likely want zero part of TLaw in the division in week 17.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I just realized this would be Glennons first start against the Bears since being replaced by Trubisky and cut.

Man...

I really, reeeeeally wanted this to be the glennon/Foles double revenge game.  An absolute “can’t miss” display of elite quarterbacking.  The NFL is probably kicking themselves for not making this a prime time game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

A couple pick 6’s from Minshew or Glennon would be lovely.

Who is gonna call in the bomb threat at the stadium if we are leading in the 4th?

Now that you posted that on the internet, if it were to actually happen, you can expect the FBI to be knocking down your door by the time the game is over.  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I really, reeeeeally wanted this to be the glennon/Foles double revenge game.  An absolute “can’t miss” display of elite quarterbacking.  The NFL is probably kicking themselves for not making this a prime time game.

Your pass rushers are going to need to feast in this game.  I saw a video that said Minshew put up a 120 rating last week, but a couple of key sacks really put the Jaguars in a bind.

Go Bears!

Edited by Uncle Buck
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Your pass rushers are going to need to feast in this game.  I saw a video that said Minshew put up a 120 rating last week, but a couple of key sacks really put the Jaguars in a bind.

Go Bears!

Minshew was god awful last week Buck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, sounds like it'll be Glennon. If it wasn't why say there's now a competition when Minshews was the starter last week?

Think that increases the chances of an ok performance unless that DL feasts (which is possible the way the OTs are playing and no Linder). Glennon can have a random dime of a deep ball/make NFL throws. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Oh ok.  I just saw a video where they made it sound like the only thing holding him back was a lack of protection. 

So is it official that Glennon is getting the start this week then?

Nah, we had like 70 yards offensively at halftime. He also makes the OL look a lot worse than it is when he runs around back there like he does. Makes it pretty impossible for them to do their job when he leaves clean pockets/runs into pressure.

And yeah, looks that way. Not official though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...