GT: Jaguars vs Bears - Two Left

.Buzz

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Anyways, sounds like it'll be Glennon. If it wasn't why say there's now a competition when Minshews was the starter last week?

Think that increases the chances of an ok performance unless that DL feasts (which is possible the way the OTs are playing and no Linder). Glennon can have a random dime of a deep ball/make NFL throws. 

Yep.  If Gardner was god awful last week, I'm calling for more "Minshew Mania" for the next two weeks!  :D

• Like 1

NFL Network gives 'da Bears a 65% chance to win this game.  That's a lot closer than I'd like it to be.  As a poker player, I've gone into far too many pots over the years where I was a 2-1 favorite and ended up losing to the dog.  NFL Network has them listed as having a 33% chance to make the playoffs, so hopefully that will be enough to get them motivated and hungry for the win.

b9cH1Wx.jpg

Edited by Uncle Buck

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

really no need for him to "practice" because he seems like hes hit the wall based on the YPC over the last few games and while some could be contributed to our OL changes some could be just him running into that rookie wall....

He's hurt...

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

He's hurt...

if the game really mattered last week he could have come back in.....   whiles hes not likely gonna be 100% hes still head and shoulders better then the other guys we have. 

marrone believes robinson will play.     if robinson plays  i could see us running the ball 20ish times.  if he doesnt play where gonna be throwing 50 passes LOL. 

i think its gonna come down to how he feels come gameday and if he wants to tough it out to play ball or not. 

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

if the game really mattered last week he could have come back in.....   whiles hes not likely gonna be 100% hes still head and shoulders better then the other guys we have. 

marrone believes robinson will play.     if robinson plays  i could see us running the ball 20ish times.  if he doesnt play where gonna be throwing 50 passes LOL. 

i think its gonna come down to how he feels come gameday and if he wants to tough it out to play ball or not. 

That's not the point.

His production has dropped because he's been hurt. Marrone has talked about it for the past few weeks. He's just gutting it out.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

That's not the point.

His production has dropped because he's been hurt. Marrone has talked about it for the past few weeks. He's just gutting it out.

the production also dropped cuz uve changed some Linemen and the fact hes had 289 touches this year combined with his 380 touches his last year in college. 

statically speaking most running backs have a declined year of sorts after 300 carries.  out of Robinsons touches last year only 16 were not carries.  

u speak like hes been hurt for a while but from week 10 to week 14 he had 92 carries for 455 yards which is good for 4.94 yards per carry.  

in fact if u look at the stats hes only had 4 games which hes averaged under 4 yards a game(really 3 cuz 1 was 3.96 yards and had he gotten 1 more yard on a carry he would have had exactly 4). 

try again with this injury is hindering him when hes actually averaging more YPC even if u include last weeks abomination which makes his YPC at 4.537 while his season average is 4.458

32 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

the production also dropped cuz uve changed some Linemen and the fact hes had 289 touches this year combined with his 380 touches his last year in college. 

statically speaking most running backs have a declined year of sorts after 300 carries.  out of Robinsons touches last year only 16 were not carries.  

u speak like hes been hurt for a while but from week 10 to week 14 he had 92 carries for 455 yards which is good for 4.94 yards per carry.  

in fact if u look at the stats hes only had 4 games which hes averaged under 4 yards a game(really 3 cuz 1 was 3.96 yards and had he gotten 1 more yard on a carry he would have had exactly 4). 

try again with this injury is hindering him when hes actually averaging more YPC even if u include last weeks abomination which makes his YPC at 4.537 while his season average is 4.458

Or, ya know, just look at the injury report starting 2-3 weeks ago and Marrone saying he's had an ailing knee? 

Never said that Linder and Norwell being out had zero impact, nor it being this late in the season had no impact. If you have a nagging knee and then sprain your ankle during the game last week that's probably going to hinder your production believe it or not though, especially more than the perceived "rookie wall".