GT: Jaguars vs Bears - Two Left

.Buzz

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

My guy, if a player is playing with a knee injury it's going to affect them. I'm not sure what else to say.

Doesn't matter if it is/isn't showing up statistically. That is obviously going to have an impact on your cutting ability, burst, etc. in a negative way.

A sore knee isn't a real impactful injury my guy. 

7 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

A sore knee isn't a real impactful injury my guy. 

Could you give the rundown on the rest of the guys on the injury report and the level of seriousness the injuries are? Would be great to have that information so we can clear up a lot of confusion here.

Lageman has talked about JRob having less burst and explosion for the past couple weeks. Right around when he started popping up on the injury report with a knee crazy enough. He has even mentioned he doesn't look healthy.

This isn't some crazy observation. 

Yeah, I am far more worried about Minshew winning an odd game for us than I am Glennon. Not that Glennon couldn’t have a decent game and get it all together, but I think Minshew’s ability to extend plays and do some big play stuff particularly at the end of games is our biggest threat to winning. 

28 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yea, Glennon is a sitting duck back there. I am pleased with this. And we obviously know he won’t get Chark involved so that is a plus.

Yeah that's big, especially against the Bears. With Jawaans struggles and Linder being out, Mack and Hicks should feast.