Week 16 GDT: Division Champs come into town

Deadpulse

Bills @ Patriots  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How do turnovers pan out?

2. 2. Without Gilmore, does Diggs go off?

• Yes (100+ yards, at least one score)
    • No (under 100 yards, no scores)
    • Hey lays an egg (under 50 yards)
  3. 3. How many TD's can the Patriots score after settling for so many FG's against Miami?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/29/2020 at 01:15 AM

Just now, CP3MVP said:

JC isn’t a number 1 corner.

That’s ok. 

I agree, he can be an amazing #2 though. The problem is he feels he is a #1, so I doubt he takes a deal with the Patriots and will end up getting overpaid in free agency next season. Losing Gilmore and Jackson over the next year can destroy the strength of this defense. 

We all hate on Harry but he could easily have 40+ yards this half if Cam threw the ball in front of him and not at his feet. That last pass he had plenty of room to run if he was hit in stride.. 

How is his ability to run that much more important than Stidhamn throwing the ball?!? I don't get it .. The kid hasn't looked that bad last few games he has played 

1 minute ago, Crimmage said:

We all hate on Harry but he could easily have 40+ yards this half if Cam threw the ball in front of him and not at his feet. That last pass he had plenty of room to run if he was hit in stride.. 

How is his ability to run that much more important than Stidhamn throwing the ball?!? I don't get it .. The kid hasn't looked that bad last few games he has played 

Stubbornness is what this is really all about. As awful as the Newton signing was, replacing Newton would be a public admission of failure that Bill’s ego could never let him make.