Bears vs. Jags - GDT

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Part of my frustration with Pace is how he's handled the position overall. Trade for Foles? Okay, fine. But draft a young guy (or sign an UFA) with potential as a fallback, and get rid of Bray. Nagy benches Trubisky? Well, bummer, but we all knew that was a possibility. Trade Mitch right then and there. Get more draft capital to help you trade up to get another guy. 

Not to mention that at least ONE quarterback should have been drafted in all the years since they got Mitch

When did we stop being Bears fans? 😕

The Bears injury report is absolutely huge. Now, most of those guys will probably play, but it's got me thinking that a Bears victory tomorrow is far from assured. 

Really?  I think Glennon gives us a better chance to win than Minshew does.

It seems as if Jags are purposely putting Glennon in there to ensure they lose and hold onto the #1 pick.

51 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Really?  I think Glennon gives us a better chance to win than Minshew does.

It seems as if Jags are purposely putting Glennon in there to ensure they lose and hold onto the #1 pick.

That could be. And Glennon most definitely is worse than Minshew. Wow, though, the Bears are really banged up. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the Bears winning ANY particular game, either, even playing the Jaguars. 

5 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

That could be. And Glennon most definitely is worse than Minshew. Wow, though, the Bears are really banged up. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the Bears winning ANY particular game, either, even playing the Jaguars. 

I wouldn't put much stock into it. Some of it is gamesmanship, and their injury report has been just as long over the last few weeks. The Jaguars are downright pathetic. The Bears are going to win by 10+

• Like 1
Just now, beardown3231 said:

I wouldn't put much stock into it. Some of it is gamesmanship, and their injury report has been just as long over the last few weeks. The Jaguars are downright pathetic. The Bears are going to win by 10+

Probably. I wouldn't put any money on it, though. 

So Darnold gave the big F U to management when he blew the number one overall pick from their grasp, and now Glennon could do the same to Jacksonville and Chicago by winning this week. 

I expect a 14-17 point victory but seeing the irony of Glennon beating Pace's QB pick (due to Pace, nothing against Tru) is sweet. Lol

I'm gonna need a big game for us tommorrow...

In my FF league's final and I feel like I'm forced into 3 bears picks, including both of my starting WRs

A.Robinson - Questionable

D.Mooney

Bears D

My alternatives are:

T.McLaurin - Doubtful

DJ Chark- Has Glennon throwing to him, against our defense

Chase Claypool- Steelers are against INDY this week, and they've been losing to bad teams lately.

Flex options

Clive Edwards Helaire - Out

N. Hines - he's been crippled by Jonathan Taylor's emergence, and is against Steelers run D

13 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I'm gonna need a big game for us tommorrow...

In my FF league's final and I feel like I'm forced into 3 bears picks, including both of my starting WRs

A.Robinson - Questionable

D.Mooney

Bears D

My alternatives are:

T.McLaurin - Doubtful

DJ Chark- Has Glennon throwing to him, against our defense

Chase Claypool- Steelers are against INDY this week, and they've been losing to bad teams lately.

Flex options

Clive Edwards Helaire - Out

N. Hines - he's been crippled by Jonathan Taylor's emergence, and is against Steelers run D

I'd play Robinson, Claypool and the Bears D