Jets and Browns Week 16 GDT...

Bucketheadsdad

Time for a quick poll.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Jet of all time?

• Joe Willie Namath
    • Emerson Boozer
    • The Governor of Revis Island, Darelle Revis
    • The diminutive Don Maynard
    • Weeb Ewbank
    • Bill Belichick (You know I had to list him here. He coached both teams playing this week. Sort of.)
    • Can't decide, so the entire "New York Sack Exchange"
    • Lou Benfatti
  2. 2. Who ya got winning this week?

• J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets (Because dammit, I'm a fan, and I want my team to win as often as possible.)
    • J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets (well, just because)
    • The Browns (Because dammit, I'm a fan, and the Jags are going to win out. Right? They're finishing with the Bears and Colts, and already beat Indy once.)
    • Hornby (because if you spend anytime in the Browns forum, we've got a couple of great Kiwi Browns fans, and one is from, and identifies himself as "Hornby.)

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Crappy win again where it tricks your average fan into thinking we might need to think about keeping Darnold.

I could not agree more, you are 100% correct, not only the fans will be trick, but those morons in the media, and talk radio & tv. It is going to be a long four months listing to all the nonsense from all those people.

The Browns lose to the Jets, and every excuse in the world is made for them!

They were without all the WR's, Oh, you mean like the Jets during the first 8 games of the season?

Part of their OL was missing, Oh, you mean like the Jets during the entire year?

How on earth can you make every excuse in the sports world for the Browns losing, but bring the hammer all year on the Jets?

This just tells me, that the conversationalists on these sports programs don't have a clue.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Big T said:

They were without all the WR's, Oh, you mean like the Jets during the first 8 games of the season?

Part of their OL was missing, Oh, you mean like the Jets during the entire year?

How on earth can you make every excuse in the sports world for the Browns losing, but bring the hammer all year on the Jets?

This just tells me, that the conversationalists on these sports programs don't have a clue.

No the biggest thing that’s a joke is how the media is now saying how desirable JAX is and was trashing the Jets when they were in their spot. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 12:10 PM, Big T said:

Forgot to say gg this week.

I actually agree 100% with your Jets point. Your team did get unfairly crapped on at times. Don’t listen to TV personalities.

However, Baker found out about all of his guys being out the day before the game. He had no practice time with the guys we called up. Jedrick Wills being out was the same situation.