Jets and Browns Week 16 GDT...

Bucketheadsdad

Time for a quick poll.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Jet of all time?

• Joe Willie Namath
    • Emerson Boozer
    • The Governor of Revis Island, Darelle Revis
    • The diminutive Don Maynard
    • Weeb Ewbank
    • Bill Belichick (You know I had to list him here. He coached both teams playing this week. Sort of.)
    • Can't decide, so the entire "New York Sack Exchange"
    • Lou Benfatti
  2. 2. Who ya got winning this week?

• J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets (Because dammit, I'm a fan, and I want my team to win as often as possible.)
    • J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets (well, just because)
    • The Browns (Because dammit, I'm a fan, and the Jags are going to win out. Right? They're finishing with the Bears and Colts, and already beat Indy once.)
    • Hornby (because if you spend anytime in the Browns forum, we've got a couple of great Kiwi Browns fans, and one is from, and identifies himself as "Hornby.)

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Look how clean this is

9031847-large.jpg

Cleveland eventually switched back to their better old school unis. I’m hoping the Jets do the same. I think your new helmets bother me the most. There would have been a riot if Cleveland changed their helmets. Your helmets were iconic.

Eh I’ll take classic jerseys but with green helmets and 90s logo 

25 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Eh I’ll take classic jerseys but with green helmets and 90s logo 

I agree they were great jerseys, these new jerseys are perfect for a 1-14 team, they suck more than the team. And what is the point of the black jerseys except for scamming the fans out of their money. BLACK IS NOT OUR COLOR.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Look how clean this is

9031847-large.jpg

Cleveland eventually switched back to their better old school unis. I’m hoping the Jets do the same. I think your new helmets bother me the most. There would have been a riot if Cleveland changed their helmets. Your helmets were iconic.

I was never a fan of the colored shoulders. I wish we could get the old JETS logo back in the helmets. That’s a top 3 helmet with Dallas and old school Philly winged helmets 

49 minutes ago, Jetfan66 said:

So the most of the Browns WRs are likely out tomorrow. Jaguars are benching Gardner Minshew and his 16/5 TD:Int Ratio and ruled out James Robinson.

So basically 0.00000000001% chance of the #1 pick now. Down from 0.00001% but still.

I’m not concerned about beating the Browns, I think they will run all over us

The Jags are tanking though and it’s smart of them

57 minutes ago, Jetfan66 said:

So the most of the Browns WRs are likely out tomorrow. Jaguars are benching Gardner Minshew and his 16/5 TD:Int Ratio and ruled out James Robinson.

So basically 0.00000000001% chance of the #1 pick now. Down from 0.00001% but still.

Cleveland is gonna probably be ultra conservative with multiple tight end sets and run Nick + Kareem.

2 hours ago, Jetfan66 said:

Ya there doing what we should’ve done. No surprise. As I stated. We are the one and only one franchise dumb enough to do what we did last week. 

Well for the first time in a while, I'd be happy with us winning this week. If the Jags aren't going to lose another game, then I'd be happy with us ending the season with 3 straight wins, with some good performances from players that we want to keep around.

Of course, if this results in Gase and friends not being fired, then the Jets will be down one game-watching fan until he is.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 7:03 AM, Bobby816 said:

Revis did the Jets dirty multiple times. Still surprises me how he is so highly regarded from fans.

These people who voted for Revis, have only been Jet fans for ten years. It should be Namath, by a land slide .He is the player who got us our only Super  Bowl win & forced the NFL to merge with the  AFL. How could he leave players like Joe Klecko. Mark Gastineau, Freeeman McNiel, Al Toon,  and Wesley Welker, and Wayne Chrebet, off this list.     

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

These people who voted for Revis, have only been Jet fans for ten years. It should be Namath, by a land slide .He is the player who got us our only Super  Bowl win & forced the NFL to merge with the  AFL. How could he leave players like Joe Klecko. Mark Gastineau, Freeeman McNiel, Al Toon,  and Wesley Welker, and Wayne Chrebet, off this list.     

Well the NY sack exchange was an option so that's a couple of them.

I don't know how he left Keyshawn Johnson off of the list. He has to believe he is the greatest Jet ever.

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Revis is our best player ever and could be considered the best at his position all time.